Chapter 7.

Possible spelling errors or grammar mistakes. Didn't really feel like reading through this whole thing but hey, it's a long-ish chapter so that's a good thing ig.

(3rd Person)

The next day went by a little faster. They were in their class, talking away after the lesson had ended. A few students were taking the time going over the lesson and making sure they understand everything while others decided to talk to their friends. 

Mina leaned back in her chair and sighed, feeling bored out of her mind. "Ugh, there's nothing to do!!"

"There actually is. You could be going over the lesson like the majority of the class." Sero spoke calmly as he ran his fingers through his boyfriend's golden hair.

"That's too boring for me to handle. Kiri, how'd everything go with you and the mean blonde kid?"

"His name's Bakugou, and everything was fine. I think." Kirishima spoke, eyes glued to his phone. 

"You think?" Mina questioned, looking over at the Blonde across the room and back at her friend. "Did something happen? Did he do something to you??"

"What? No! What are you getting at?" Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows, glaring over at his friend.

"Look at all those tattoos... It's weird for a highschooler to have that many. Maybe he's apart of some gang.." The girl spoke, her voice trailing off at the end as she eyes Bakugou.

"Mina--"

"She's right, check it out." Kaminari spoke, sitting up and taking out his sketch book. He started to draw something and showed it to his friends. "This symbol is what most gangs in our area use as some kind of mark to show who you represent. Now if you look over at Bakugou, take a look at his neck."

"And your point is?" Mina asked, completely dumbfounded by the whole topic. "That tattoo doesn't even look anything like the one you drew. Come on, Kaminari. I was only joking, lets be realistic here, he's a high schooler--"

"Shut up, Mina. Let him finish." Sero mumbled, wanting to hear what the other had to say before any conclusions were made.

"My point is that these tattoos represent those gangs who are around here. Bakugou and Midoriya just transferred here, so that could mean they're not from this area. They both share the same tattoo on themselves, except for in different places. Bakugou's is on his neck, Midoriya's is on his side, near his ribs from what I've seen in the locker room. Maybe they're from a gang in a different area...? Or not, and I'm just staying up too late and watching too many mystery movies or something..."

"Yeah, Kaminari... I think you're looking too much into thi--" Mina was about to speak, before she was interrupted by a new voice.

"Well, Kaminari does have a point. Look at this." Todoroki moved his chair closer to the group and placed his phone on Kirishima's desk, clicking play as everyone stared down at the phone.

'And there's another body! Take a look at the markings on this one. It seems to be done with a razor blade from the look of the cut. AND THE SAME SYMBOL AS THE LAST VICTIMS THE POLICE HAVE LOCATED. When will this town find peace?! Tom--' Todoroki paused the video, zooming in on the mark that was engraved on the body's skin.

"Holy shit..." Mina mumbled, as everyone turned to look back at Bakugou's neck.

"That's the same fucking thing..." Kirishima whispered, unable to take his eyes off of the ash blonde. "What if---"

"BAKUGOU! KIRISHIMA AND MINA AND TODOROKI AND KAMINARI AND THIS WEIRD TALL GUY WHO I FORGOT THE NAME OF IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU. YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! OOOOHHH." Mineta had shouted, pointing over to the group of friends with an outstretched arm while looking over at the ash blonde.

That's when Kirishima suddenly found Mina's face so interesting to look at as he turned back around and stared at his friends with a horrified look. Bakugou snapped his head towards the group while Mineta snickered to himself.

"Actually, we weren't talking shit. I was showing them a video--" Todoroki tried to reason before getting cut off by the purple haired boy once again.

"UHM, NO! You guys were talking about Bakugou's tattoo and how it looked like that carving on that person's back. ALSO, you guys were assuming that Bakugou and Midoriya are apart of some gang. WHICH I DON'T THINK IS TRUE, SO DON'T BEAT ME UP. But you know, beat them up."

Bakugou stood up, along with Midoriya, both of them causing no attention as everyone else didn't really take it seriously and focused on their work, and began walking over to the group. Kirishima looked as if he was about to pass out, hearing the heavy sound of boots hitting the floor. 

He was about to excuse himself before a hand was placed firmly on his shoulder. Kirishima looked up at Mina with a pleading look as Midoriya moved over in front of them with a smile that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

"So, you think we're apart of some gang?" Midoriya glanced up at Bakugou and back at Kirishima. "If we were, you got a problem with that?"

"Not really, I think it's kind of hot actually." Todoroki mumbled, grabbing his phone and placing it in his pocket.

"Stop talking Todoroki...." Mina mumbled quietly, wishing she hadn't come to school today. That fucking pervert will pay for this.

"You think it's hot?" Bakugou mumbled, tightening his grip on the redhead's shoulder. "What about you? Do you think it's hot?"

Kirishima didn't say anything as he stared over at Kaminari who looked like this was all some kind of cool game and Sero who just looked tired.

"So, anyways. What if we were?" Midoriya spoke up, glancing at the group of friends.

"Then we'll figure you both out and bring your asses to justice. BITCH, BYE!" Kaminari spoke and as if on cue, the bell rang. The blonde stood up, and dragged his friends, including Todoroki, out of class.

Bakugou and Midoriya didn't stop them, but they both had a small smile on their faces. And then they turned to face Mineta. Someone won't show up at school the next day.