B for Betrayal - Connecticut / CT

Their vision was blurred, it was dark. It was impossible as they couldn't see a blasted thing in this lighting, so with that said Agent (S/N) threw their helmets off.

Coughing up blood while (S/N) held their side, knowing they've broken their ribs and several other bones in their body.

Using the wall that they woke up against on. Just to pull themselves off the floor and away from the pool of blood that had surrounded them, just moments ago. Remembering the last thing that came to mind. It was C.T.

Struggling with themselves to remember every detail, every emotion..

(S/N) had tried to follow her to see where Connie was heading but then she seemed to notice you which didn't seem like a big deal at the time. When Connie- C.T turned around to find them standing there, she looked emotionless and the feeling of nothingness surrounded their partner. Like they weren't actually there. A shadow.

They've been friends for some time now then soon became more, as ate lunch and talked to each other every day. They got closer, perhaps too close..

No- this wasn't or couldn't be the Connie they had come to know, it was someone completely different. (S/N) asked C.T what was the matter, on where she was going but got no response. Instead a knife to the back, she had used her armor enchantment on their formal partner. Those holograms.

It didn't take long for them to react and attempt to stop her, to protect themselves but failed to do so as the now traitors backup arrived. C.T left with them, leaving (S/N) on the floor all beaten and hurt.

At first she turned to look at Agent (S/N), at first they thought it was out of disgust but instead it was pity and sorrow. Guilt.

Giving the mouse no response, just watched her go. Before blacking out. The feeling of hate, not for Connie/C.T but for themselves for not realizing her turn sooner. As they knew her the best, yet didn't pick up any signs of her plan on turning against the Project, the Director, them.