E for Events - Florida

It took a whole lot of chain of events that brought both Agent Florida, otherwise known as Butch Flowers and (S/N) or otherwise known as (Y/N) together. First started with a single glance in each others direction, then in an instant got physical and not in the whole "Romantic or intimately." department but more like, "Get the fuck down or you'll get shot." way.

There they both had their first conversation, thinking it was their first and last one as they were pinned down and low on ammunition and the odds were stacked against them. It was a friendly conversation, Florida kept talking in an unusual matter but it was quite amusing so (S/N) played along till their EVAC got here. That was their first conversation and last during the golden age of Project Freelancer.

Now thing they knew was every other freelancer were stealing, lying and cheating their way to the top so (S/N) left. Soon enough blood was drawn, luckily they left before they did.

Later on (S/N) sees Florida who was now Captain Butch Flowers with the Red and Blue simulation troopers of the remains of Project Freelancer.

With that, (S/N) had another conversation and Florida insisted on listening to the chain of command driving them out. But (S/N) came back again within the same week, this time on the verge of dying after a run-in with another freelancer who went rogue, stealing their equipment.

Another event happened, losing memories like that one guy named Church. So Florida informed the higher ups on his change in plans, (S/N).. (Y/N) were to stay by his side and so they did after pulling in some favors. Once that happened, the both of them had another conversation. It was simple, not being help but remember some of the same lines he used during their first conversation.

Didn't take long for (S/N) to remember everything once Church had, all these things had happened in the matter of years of being together. All the events like something like a story would usually do before the big climax.

Now wasn't that just peachy? Throughout all these events, those little conversations were important such as milestones.. made (Y/N) love Florida, but the big event, the last one?

That's just it. There wasn't one.