D for a Dance - York

York and his buddies just got off work, along with several others. They first spent their time with drinks even some chicks that they picked up along the way, well aside from York as none of them seemed interesting. It was a Saturday night so there were packs and packs of people who were dancing the night away.

Yet there was this one person, sitting all alone at the bar while fiddling a trinket in their palm, wearing a bored expression as their (E/C) orbs were glued onto the small object which York could only assume was keys.

Feeling confident as they seemed like that, they needed company so there York was just strutted over with a grin.

Using his elbow to support himself as he leaned against the counter, just right next to the (H/C)ette who looked up in surprise expression. "Huh?" Sounding confused, probably not expecting anyone to actually talk to them. "Hey, I couldn't help but see you were alone so I decided to come keep you company." York said cooly.

Their bright (E/C) eyes softened before the person gave them a warm smile, nodding. "Well, thanks..?" "York." he stated proudly and they snorted a chuckle. "Weird name, well I'm (Y/N)."

(Y/N)... It fitted perfectly.

"(Y/N).." York muttered, testing the name to see if he liked it before grinning brightly. "Huh?" "Nothing, I was just wondering if you'd like to dance with me." He winked and they shook their head with a laugh. "Wow. You could have picked anyone else in this club to ask to dance, yet you chose me. Someone who actually has no business being here."

York tilted his head as he tilted his head side to side, "Well unlike everyone else, you're not wasted or a complete asshole." The brunette said, honestly. "Noted."

"You didn't give me an answer, I'm assuming that's a.. no?" "Uhh- fuck it, I'll dance with you." (Y/N) answered, while with a small blush. "Great." York gave them a toothy grin, before pulling her to the dance floor.