C for Comfort - Carolina

Ever since Carolina entered the gateway, to see who was the true warrior amongst the Reds and Blues. It turns out she wasn't, it was Caboose which was a surprise, at the same time not really.

Carolina had too much blood on her hands along with her guilt, pain.

Going through that gateway had opened up some unwanted wounds, it hurt knowing the family she had come to grow to care about had begun to lie, steal and become jealous of one another. Tearing each other to pieces till there wasn't anything left but death, the guilt of having done nothing to prevent it from happening. Instead she followed the Director like a lost puppy.

All these choices, the results that was the last thing Carolina wanted for her new family. Which consisted of the Reds, Blues and Washing along with (Y/N). Who easily became the light in her darkest times, like now. (Y/N) frowned as they had heard Carolina from the other side of their room then rushed over to comfort her, cradling her while listening to the sound of soft sobs that escaped the strongest person they knew.

Even the strongest people had their moments where they needed to let it all out, being so strong was hard enough as it is. Trying to move on while everything around her crumbles but also being strong for those around her as well was even harder.

Epsilon was gone just as Carolina needed him the most, needed them both the most. Church had left you all, the Reds, Blues and Freelancers fragments like the original A.I's that descended from Director Leonard Church. It was painful to see all those different fragments, that was familiar to the A.I's that her old family members used.

Theta, North and Sigma, Maine- the Meta. Gamma, Wyoming and Omega, Tex. Eta and Iota, herself and last but not least Delta, her formal lover York.. That wasn't the worst part of it, everyone had complete shutdown.

Ever since Epsilon had left them these fragments, his recording. Everyone just kept to themselves, Carolina and Wash struggled to keep the Reds and Blues from falling apart but it didn't seem like enough. Even some soldiers were still hung up on Doyle..

Everything seemed to be going their way, up till the very end.

But till this was a long memory in the past, (Y/N) would continue being at Carolina's side till all this was something they could laugh about one day if that was possible.