Part 8 : The Pep talk

Peter sits in his room, constantly contemplating on what to do...until his thoughts get interrupted by his Aunt

Aunt May : "Hey Pete, you ok, you haven't been downstairs to grab your evening snack like like you usally do"
Peter "Im alright May"

May looks at Peter with a serious look

May : "Peter, i can tell when your bullshitting me, i raised you for Christs sake, you can trust me"
Peter : "Theres a girl, shes a war criminal but she afriad and Stark wants me to hunt her down, but I dont know"
May : "But that's not all, isnt it?"

Peter tears up

Peter : "Ever since uncle ben died, ive always felt like being spiderman will get you hurt and...i dont want to lose you too"
May : "Peter its ok, im ok"
Peter : "The girl wants me to run away with her, get her away safely"

May rubs her hand on Peters hair

May : "And?"
Peter : "If i do it ill be keeping you safe, everyone knowing spiderman is gone will keep you safe incase anyone do find out my identity, but I dont want you leave you behind"
May : "Peter, youve grown so much and me and your uncle, god bless his soul have helped you become such a great young man, and im very proud of you, but its about time you make the choice, will you stay here and remain the spiderman or go with the girl and keep her safe, that depends on you"

Peter looks at his fists
May kisses his cheek

May : "ill leave you to think"

May walks out the room and Peter sits there, thinking...

(Outside the window)

Deadpool : "The insect son of a bitch,oh well, if we cant beat him, then go after him, he will bring me to the girl and i will catch both of them and become rich and then Tony Stark will adopt me and call me Deadpool Stark Jr"
Window Cleaner(Stan Lee Cameo) : "Why are talking to yourself?"
Deadpool : "Epic hero monologue!"