GET TO KNOW ME

Hello my name is Nyla
Pink is my favorite color
My favorite numbers are 23 and 32
I have one sibling and one niece
I'm writing this because I have a lot of things on my mind and this is one secret I feel deserves to be known I mean what's done in the dark should be seen in the light. I'm shining some light on this situation. As I said this is a true story and some names have be changed to protect the people in this story. This is really personal but I have nothing to hide and absolutely no reason to lie or make this up. I will admit I'm not and angle and I'm not at all innocent in any of this. I let this happen and there is no going back. Sit back and enjoy cause honey I'm spilling tea. Reading this you will be disappointed and shocked but I'm telling it all. I was no goody tissues but one thing about me was I was innocent I was a virgin and I was proud I never thought about losing it because I wanted to lose it to the guy I was gonna have a baby with. I mad so many promises to myself and I didn't keep them. I never liked being touched and I considered sex to be gross yea yea I know it's natural but for me I just didn't wanna lose it. This is how my virginity  was taken from me.