ON THIS DAY SEPTEMBER 20TH,2019

Well I know debra  was at work and I think he went to get messiah from school or something like that. Well when he was gone Hubert came and he gave me 10 bucks. He had brought some clippers and asked me to open them and I did and he act like he couldn't throw his trash away well he ways in the bathroom  getting ready for work , I was wearing this long sleeve  tshirt with my favorite black thing I told yall about from earlier and some blue shorts. Well anyways after he dropped messiah off at home which is next door for those of you who don't know. he came through the door and I was on instagram  and the tv was playing in the back ground. He said he wanted to be close to me and he asked if Hubert was in the bathroom I said yes.  well i gave troy a high five but he took my hand and placed it on his manhood and i quickly moved it away he said you like it then troy kissed me on my lips and said I'll be back. I mean he got balls cause Hubert was only a a few feet away and could have open the door any minute and once again I could have said something  to Hubert about what literally  just happen seconds before he came out the bathroom. it was like I was in a trance I mean did that just happen it was like my mind wasn't comprehending what was happen my heart was beating  fast my head was spinning . I mean I've seen enough cop shows to know what to do in this situation  but you would never expected  it would happen to you. I'm guessing  he waited for Hubert to leave cause then there he went he locked the door and waisted no time. In a blink of an eye there he was right there on top of me he told me how he's wanted me for a long time and that I knew that. I tried pushing him off I told him no. I knew better then to say it in a whisper or in a joking matter I said no firm and clear as in oh hell no that how the no sounded I told him I didn't want this but he's stronger then me. With one arm he held me down and the other he undid his pants still holding me down he slid my shorts and my black bodysuit thing to the side I'm still trying to push him off but what was the need when he was basically already in me so I gave up the sickest part was when he was breaking my hymn he wasn't rough and he wasn't soft it was as if he actually  cared about me so I closed my eyes and tried to pretend as if I wasn't there  and I could hear him in my ear  don't think about it it hurt like hell but when he broke through I'm guessing when all of him went inside he pulled out and said " we broke your hymn your bleeding" then he went in again and I can remember  everything  he said " your so fucking tight it feels so good" and just like that it was over he pulled out before he came in me and said " don't worry I didn't let any of it get in you your not ready to handle that oh shit were gonna get caught and said great now I gotta take a shower" and walked away smiling  as if he just had the time of his life I fixed my clothes and just layed there until he walked out the house the sad thing is he knew I was leaving  to babysit for my cousin and I guess he figured  that was his only chance. But when he walked outside I walked in the bathroom to get some clothes he walked back in and tawanna siad lock the front door and go out the back door since it locks automatically I just nodded and he left but I felt gross and I knew to keep the clothes but I wanted to take a shower before my cousin came and got me. I wanted to tell her but I was to ashamed.