friday September 27th,2018

I decided to confront him. I wanted to know why. He only thing on my mind was getting to know the reason for do it. You lay with ,my aunt every night was she not enough for you like what could I have done to ever ask for this . Well I didn't get what I wanted instead I basically got a " you wanted this no matter how much you say you didn't you wanted it your body wanted it"  I didn't confront him just to find out " the reason this happen is because of you this is your fault" I was trying  to leave  the room to go back down stairs but he grabbed me by my throat  and he wouldn't  let me go. I tried to get loose but he kept bumping me into walls in the hallway and he started playing with my private  area still choking me I finally got loose but he was right behind me and he chocked me on the couch and tried to force himself into my mouth I didn't care how hard he squeezed I wasn't going to open my mouth so he finally let me go before going up the stairs he said " just to think I went easy on you before you'll  know not to play with me and I locked myself into the bathroom until he left. I still have the pants and shirt from that day because I never really planned  on wearing them again. I told my cousin on Saturday  after she told me she had a somewhat encounter  with him as well and then she told my mom and I got tested.