6

"no t-thats not true" "now your defending him, what a childlish thing " Jungkook said, almost in a snarl way"hey quit it jungkook dont hurt my baby" namjoon blushed "h-hey! quit that i-its not that were t-together"

" this hickey is enough evidence " he pointed out the hickey in his collarbone,  taehyung smirked at Namjoon who was in a shade of carnation " well that is an enough evident" jungkook chuckled, then suddelny jimin dragged namjoon in a bridal way and walked away, namjoon by his arms "have fun~" taehyung waved " scumbags.. " namjoon mumbled, he looked up at jimin who's eyes were at him, so he pouted "can you put me down now?" jimin smirked, pinching his cheeks "no" jimin replied  " nooooooooooo~" he whined, wiggling his body off him "why are you so cute" "hey im no-" namjoons words were shut down when jimin kicked the bathroom door, locking it and pinned him against the wall.

"h-hey~! n-not here" "im so impatient babe i cant", " you'd always horny, like a dog ", jimin pouted, " I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or maybe not because i feel offended, even you know why im like this " namjoon rolled his eyes and smiled, " fine I'll give you a chance, but just a bit, namjoon then pulled his neck, their lips connected together, he grabbed Namjoon's ass,instead of making it a bit, things got spicier. the fun going wild when

they heard someone––" hey quit it jungkook im gonna look what there'y doing" "shhhhh quiet they might hear us", they pulled out, jimin was pissed off so he pushed namjoon to his back and kicked the door "hey quit it you ruined my moment" he huffed "whoops sorry" "perverts" namjoon snickered, taehyung laughed when jungkook nose turned red from the hit "i hate you" jimin snarled  "i love you too bro" jungkook replied back, the latter rolled his eyes and crossed arms.

time passed, school was finished and it was already evening. since it was late to go home, they went to there dorms; luckily Jimin gets to pick namjoon that fast since they can pick who they can be with if they only reached their application, just he know namjoon will accept, jimin got to his dorm first because didnt know were bamjoon was, where was he? : while namjoon was all along outside of the school to just read books in the library, He already went to his dorm but when he saw jimin, arms crossed and met with his mad gaze.

"jimin?" "where were you?" "iwas just reading books in the library sorry" he scratched his back "i was so worried about you know!" jimin stood up and and dragged namjoon upstairs; The door was locked, he placed namjoon in the bed and he was top of him " by that, I'll punish you, but not too rough" namjoon was silent but he whispered a 'ok' to jimin; jimin placed his hands inside namjoons black jacket and touched his nipples,

we'll have fun, babe....

_____

díd чσu lσvє ít?  σ (>‿<✿)

  wσuld чσu mínd tσ

(〜^ 3 ^)〜vσtє, fσllσw & cσmmєnt?\(^ω^\)

whєnєvєr чσu dσ ít σr nσt

í'll ѕtíll

( ˘ ³˘)❤  [ lσvє u ]

  - вíg (♥ó㉨ò)ノ 💜

( idk if I still have to add some smut )