11

The boys gathered together,Jimin sighed as he sat down, "So now what?" Jin crosses his arms,sucking his lollipop,"If we do the mission,they're /Namjoon,Hoseok,Taehyung/ going to be in danger"Jeongguk said.

Jimin closed his eyes,thinking of a way to get their boys /Namjoon,Hoseok,Taehyung/ away in danger,Jimin smirked,which gaved the boys confused,Jimin stood up,crossing his arms.

"I got an idea, which we play it dirty" Jimin evily smiled.

____

Namjoon whined, here is another day of Jimin licking, kissing, and nibbling his neck, "J-Jimin ah stop or i wouldnt let you play with me nor touch me" Jimin lets go and groaned, Namjoon smiled, He kissed Jimin cheeks, making Jimin chuckle, "since its Saturday whats should we do?" Namjoon raised his shoulders.

Before someone could break the silence, Jimins phone was ringing, it was an unknown number, Jimin answered the call.

"HEY JIMIN" Hoseok shouted, Jimin rolled his eyes, "Wait why were you called unknown on my contact list" Hoseok chuckled, "Well Suga brought me a new phone, since it was our anniversary yeah" Jimin rolled his eyes, making Namjoon laugh, Hoseok heard the second voice in the call, "Hey is that Namjoon?" Jimin looked at Namjoon, who seemed smiling cutely, appearing his dimples, Jimin chuckled at Namjoons cuteness,

"Yeah hes here so back to the main reason why you called me", "Well i wanted you to go with us at the bar but its ok if yo-" "sure" Hoseok chuckled," its ok if you bring Namjoon along" Jimin looked at Namjoon, who was reading a book, Jimin smiled,"Yeah im bringing him,but if something happens we know who to blame ok?" "Yeah yeah bye" Jimin finished the call.

"Baby do you want to go to the bar later" Namjoon looked at Jimin and nodded, Jimin was received a message to Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok:
Btw were going there at 6
Seen✔ 5:16 pm

Jimin placed the phone down as he layed down beside Namjoon who was reading a book, Jimin placed Namjoon between his lap, Namjoon laying on Jimin chest,"Jimin-ah~" Namjoon placed his book on his nightstand, changing his position, now he is laying on the side, nuzzling Jimins chest, as if he is trying to get inside Jimins chest,

Namjoon became quiet when he heard Jimins heartbeat, Namjoon didnt know that.., he would really fell in love with a popular guy, handsome, but a horny dick guy, Namjoon smiled at the thought, but what came inside Namjoons brain is that, are they really together?, Namjoon shook at the thought, he looked at Jimin who was carresing /Namjoons/ his hair, Jimin smiled.

"Sleep baby" Namjoon smiled, representing his dimples, "what a cutie arent you hm?" Namjoon giggled, playing with Jimin fingers, nuzzling it on his cheeks, Namjoon closed his eyes, Jimin interwining their hands together.

"Namjoon wake up baby, lets go" Namjoon opened his eyes, he was shock at Jimins presence, he was wearing black jacket, with a baggy tshirt on, he wore tight jeans, and he was wearing a timberland, Namjoon immediately stood, blushing at the sight, Jimin smirked, he pecked Namjoons lips, "i will wait for you downstairs ok?" Namjoon nodded as he was heading to the closet, getting his clothes before going inside the bathroom.

Jimin was waiting outside, looking at his watch, Namjoon came outside with pastel sweater, and white jeans, they went to the car and went to the location of the bar.

Namjoon and Jimin went inside the bar, Namjoon holding Jimins hand tight, meaning, he was scared since Namjoon told /Jimin/ him that it was his first time to be in such of this kind of bar, music banging loudly, dance floor was large, blinding colors, people making out, strippers dancing, people fighting, casino, ane a lot of people.

They finally found the four boys, including Jin, Namjoon didnt know that Jin drinks, they sat down and went for a drink.

Hoseok and Taehyung were now drunk as hell and they were going crazy, singing loudly at the songs, and saying incoherent words that sounded really crazy, like really.

"Hey Suga put these jerks inside the car and make them sleep, make sure to lock the car" Jimin said, "Hey idiot my boyfriend isnt crazy like you" Jeongguk spoke, Jimin rolled his eyes, Suga dragged the boys in car, leaving the four alone, Namjoon didnt drank anything but just was on his phone, taking pictures of Jimin, "Hey Jimin im going to the bathroom" Jimin nodded, "Be careful ok baby?" Namjoon nodded, pecking Jimins lips, and then, Namjoon left.

"Hey didnt know you guys are together" Jimin looked down and chuckled, "were not yet together, im just waiting for our mission to move away infront of our faces before claiming him as mine" Jin chuckled,

"Remember Jimin hes already yours, i trust you with my brother, just dont break his heart, he is a sensitive person, carry him like if you let go it will go, because if you do i would punch you and your nuts" Jimin smirked, "Dont worry that wouldnt happen" Jimin says as he drank his last beer, but he wasnt drunk.

Its been 4 minutes, Namjoon haven't came here, then everybody started shouting and panicking, its looks like as if someone is being host, wait host?, Jimin immediately raised his hands and ran at the place of the happening event, Jin and Jeongguk followed.

There was a guy hosting Namjoon, pointing a gun on his head, telling everyone to move away or he'll kill the boy, Jimin made a four sign to point the gun at the guy, the guy noticed as he pointed it on Jimin,"do it or he'll be dead infront of you, you want him right, then put your weapons down and knee down" Jimin raised his hands, they lowered their weapons and kneeled down.

Namjoon was mad, so he kicked the guy in nuts, making the guy collapse, he continued to punch the guy on the face, the guy stood up, trying to punch Namjoon but he had the chance to stop the guy and choke him, trying to squeeze his pulse to kill the guy, the guy didnt get to breathe and collapsed dead, Namjoon looked down at the guy and got back on his normal side.

He looked at Jimin, who was smiling, he helped Jimin to get up, along with Jin and Jeongguk, the people got back to their bussiness as the party continued, Namjoon sighed, "You did good there baby lets go home now ok?" Namjoon nodded. They went home cuddling and hugging, as they slept.

"Its the time to spill everything and do it now!, i dont have patience so dont get me waiting" he said, as he gritted his teeth, making the boys emotionlessy nodded, wearing their mask, preparing their weapons, and headed to the van.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Namjoon isn't as innocent anymore