ㅗ메됴우ㅑㅎ

Bye bye my beautiful readers..!

Any wrong spellings or incorrect sentence will be pleased to ignore and very apologize to everyone because i type very fast.
_________________________________________________

"JIMIN I FORGOT THE FUCKING CAR AT THE GARAGE!" Jeongguk suddenly shouted, they were at the bus stop of their school and it takes 48 meters to go back to their house, plus its going to be a long drive to their graduation venue and its a problem.

"SON OF A BITCH JEONGGUK" Jeongguk chuckled nervously, Jin, Taehyung,Hoseok,Namjoon,Jimin were talking and thinking of a way to go at the venue really fast, plus, they had to go at the right time, "Ok here,you five go get a cab fast and me and Namjoon will find one" they all nodded, they one by one called a cab,
Taehyung,Jeongguk,Jin, first founded a cab and immediately went inside, followed by Suga,Hoseok,Jimin,Namjoon.

"Sirs were sorry but i think the gas ran out of oil" Jimin cursed under his breathe, until he realized that its 3 meters away to the venue and they could catch up,he immediately took Namjoons hands and went outside the cab, "those two didnt payed" Cherie  says as she sighed "still ship them anyway, agree with me readers or i will steal all of ur bts merch but if you don't have i feel you bae" she says as she turned on the cab and left, "hah they thot suffer idiotics but i love you dudes".

Jimin and Namjoon ran up to the venue,but there was a sudden car crash and a lot of people went in the way, "ah fuck the author of this story making us do this" Jimin rolled his eyes, he gaved Namjoon a piggy bank and ran up to the venue, they finally catched up and went inside the venue, Jimin placing Namjoon down, they were panting and needing for air, until the author removed the air, "ah fuck you author" (ok im just joking im just making this because the stories ending :( )

"And next moving up student Jimin Park" The speaker says as Jimin immediately ran up to the stage, taking his deploma and bowing, "last moving up student Namjoon Kim" Namjoon went up to the stage and took his deploma, bowing until he saw his mom, "THATS MY SON!!" Namjoons sobbed quietly as he was given a tissue and a speech papers before being the speaker of the graduation.

"Hi im Kim Namjoon, 25 years old, i live in Ilsan but moved to Busan to move to this school, today i have been thankful today's event especially my loved ones" He looked at his mom smiling before looking at Jimin who was smiling with the others who seemly catched up that fast.

He finished his speech as everyboday stood up and clapped their hands as their grateful feeling for the event, the other boys raising a trampoline that says 'Jimin And Namjoom Are Offically Dating' seeing a smirking Jimin who he guessed the one who planned and blushed, which her mother saw the trampoline and wiggled her eyebrows to her son (Namjoons mother is the one who is reading this 👍).

They finally threw their hats, talking to each other, as Namjoon saw his mother he ran to her and hugged her tightly, "I miss you eomma" Y/N (yes) smiled "i miss you Joonie, mind meeting me your new Boyfriend?" Y/N asked, Jimin suddenly wrapped his arms around Namjoons waist, "Baby~" Jimin whispered to Namjoons ears, "Is this Jimin?" You smiled to Jimin, "Hi ma'am im Jimin, Namjoons boyfriend" You giggled "Hey call me Y/N or eomma because your now part of our family" You bowed and shaked hands with Jimin, Namjoon smiled, "Namjoon i am allowing you to sleep with Jimin tonight because who knows what'll happen" You secretly placed a lenny face (dont lie and confess that you also thought of this when it said 'tonight') and cleared your throat, "Yes eomma" Namjoon smiled.

"CHEERS!" The seven boys cheered their drink and happily took a picture, "First we finally resigned as a gangsters and now we are happily free from hell!!" Jeongguk happily announced, everybody nodded in agree, "And we can have more time to our love ones, especially our boyfriends" Jin smirked, "I know but we still need a job though" Jimin rolled his eyes, "We clearly know that we cant just be poor" The four laughed and continued their night.

No matter what life can pass you a hard and sad days, like BTS says, we should erase the sad memories and count 1 2 3 to wipe them away, even if the chapter ends dont forget i love you and just look at my new upcoming story because i dont want yall to be sad :(((( so lets close the curtains of the story and say goodbye to the chapter...

Bye bye!

Finished: 02/10/2020
       807 words
~MilkTea Glitch