chapter 0.2

— the reality of a high school —

____________________________________

* there will be a trigger warning towards the end of the chapter for those who easily get affected by self-harm please skip. Also never be afraid to reach out for you, rather it is family, friends or a stranger. My messages are always open! *

-Ariella Rose-

The next day arose and the same routine applied. You really didn't want to go to school today, it was getting harder and harder to hide the cuts and bruises.

You played some music to help cheer yourself up, humming to it lightly. You decided to wear a black long sleeve, turtleneck sweater, and light blue jeans.

Today's goal: avoid Laurence and the 'boys' at all costs...

'Like that's going to happen...'

You woke up later then usual you couldn't get any coffee. You had a hurry straight to the bus stop.
Approaching the stop you noticed the boys had gotten there before you. Great.

You walk right past where the stand and sit on the furthest side. Your long hair covered your face so hopefully they wouldn't see anything...

You had your music blasting, you lightly tap your fingers to the beat. Almost like you are playing the piano, one hidden talent of yours.

Someone tapped your shoulder causing you to jump, you looked up to the the raven head boy looking at you oddly. His head slightly tilted to the left.

You take out one ear bud to show you could hear him.

"The bus is here..." He told you, his eyes never left yours.

"Thanks..." you said quietly, your face was now confused. His voice, it sounded so familiar...

Shaking the thought off your shoulder you walk on the bus. He had already sat down in a empty seat.

Looking around you didn't see any other seats unoccupied except for the one beside of him.

'I can't even avoid them outside of school, what the hell.'

You took a seat beside of the boy, he didn't pay much attention to you, you sighed in relief.

The next song played on your playlist, a sudden flashback appeared in your head

2 years ago...

Everyone was in the car to go on a trip to the mountains. It was a family time weekend and your mom wanted to make the best of it.
You, your dad, mom and sister were all in the car when a sudden song came on. You and your sister were yelling to the song.