call out his name

Soohee's POV~

I stood there for a few seconds staring at him asking myself how come he never came before when I said his name.

"Because you never needed me until now. I can always hear you, but I can only feel you when you are in need." Taeyong took off his black coat laying it on the ground.

"What do you need our help with?" Johnny asked doing the same to his coat. I thought about what he said for a second and actually wondered for a second if they would really help me.

"Taehyung. He's dying." I felt a huge lump in my throat. I will beg if I have to, but I can't just let him go without me trying everything. I can't lose Taehyung to Yoongi. Not like this.

"And?" Taeyong looked up at me with a confused glare.

"That has nothing to do with me." He blutnly stated.

"I need you to save him!" I stood up slowly only for myself to fall back down. My head is still killing me but I need him for Taehyung.

"Look at yourself. You can't possible save someone else if you can't even save your own self. Listen here human. I can help your demon boyfriend but the aftermath of it will be pure evil. He will not be the same person you know and love. He will become a evil monster that no one can save. Not even you. I'm not bringing someone like that into this world. I'm sorry. I really am." I could tell Taeyong was serious but so was I.

"If Taehyung really becomes a monster...then I'll kill him myself." I felt like I was going to be sick but I needed this. I need to save him no matter what. Please help me Taeyong.

"Soohee. I don't think you really know how dangerous Taehyung will become. A demon/shadow is so powerful one hasn't existed in almost four hundred years. They're always killed off because of how ruthless and evil they can get. You couldn't even kill him if you had the chance. Only another demon or shadow could kill him." Johnny looked extremely worried as he helped me stand back up.

"It will never happen." Taeyong looked around as we could hear more people walking up. "We've got to go. You need to stay somewhere safe, maybe get back to the human world. You have a better chance there." Taeyong handed me his black coat as him and Johnny started to walk away.

I can't let them go. No!

"If he turns evil, then I'll let you kill him!" I shouted at them. That made Taeyong stop dead in his tracks. Will he help me?

"Soohee-" Johnny was cut off as Taeyong started to run up to me. Seeing him this close to me made me feel a little unease. The aura around him is so thick that I can't feel it, but I can feel it's power. More power than Taehyung or Yoongi.

"Are you really wanting this? I'm telling you Soohee, he's not gonna be the same person." Taeyong looked annoyed and considered at the same time.

"I have to at least give it a shot. When I was knocking on death's door Taehyung gave me a shot. A human he wasn't even supposed to get, he still took me under his wing. I have to at least try with him. Maybe he'll be different. But I can't let Taehyung die without me even trying." I looked up at taeyong with almost begging eyes.

Please save him. Please don't give up on him.

"Taeyong!" Johnny came running up staring at Taeyong with nothing but worry in his eyes. "You can't be seri-" Johnny was cut off as Taeyong held up his hand.

"Fine. I'll help you little boyfriend. But mark my word Soohee, after a few days the warm hearted Taehyung you once thought you loved will become a heartless soulless being with nothing but murder on his mind. Be perpared. I'm only doing this so that maybe you can get your goodbyes in. But if he comes near me, Johnny or even you with nothing but hunger in his heart then it's game over for him." Taeyong grabbed my wrist tightly before pulling me behind him.

Johnny wasn't that far behind. But it seemed like it was just me and Taeyong. Taeyong is so powerful that I feel if I needed him to help me with Taehyung he could.

I could hear Johnny complaining to Taeyong but my mind was going to a dark place. What if Taehyung becomes pure evil? I couldn't possible kill him or let him be killed. Just the thought of it sends my heart racing.

"Go back and help her friend and Ruby. I've got this." Taeyong and I were standing at the doorway of our safehouse. Taehyung is inside.

"Alright. If you need me you know how to get ahold of me. Be careful." Johnny started walking back down the street as me and Taeyong started walking inside.

"Soohee!" Sunghoon was sitting on the couch until he saw Taeyong.

"Wow. You really do know a shadow." Behind Sunghoon was Eumin. She stood up with nothing but pure joy in her face.

"How did-" I cut Sunghoon off as I grabbed Taeyong's hand and ran with him upstairs. Sunghoon and Eumin were right behind us but I wasn't going to stand around and start chatting when Taehyung is dying.

"You stay out here. I'll on be a few minutes." I wanted to disagree but before I could even say anything Taeyong walked in and slammed the door behind him. I heard a noise but didn't move from my spot.

"What if it's to late?" Sunghoon whispered.

"With a shadow it's never to late." Eumin walked up beside me and grabbed my hand.

"Just know Soohee that he will be strong. Full of darkness." Eumin's words hurt the most because put of everything I don't want Taehyung to be evil.

He can't become evil.

⚫️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚫️

The next chapter is already written and once edited I'll put it up.

Sorry for the long wait! I really am!!

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚫️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚫️