d-did he just cuss!????

' means they are saying it under their breath

"Means they are just saying it

bold text means they are either yelling if it has " or whisper yelling if it has '

* means thinking

Nobody's pov
Deku wakes up in a cold sweat, he has been having dreams where instead of deku being bullied he's the bully. he's been having the same dream every day for the past month and what he hated the most right next to people making fan-fiction about him being a villain is bullying. every time he had this dream he would be angry till lunch. one day he got so mad that he cussed mineta out under his breath for being a perv to momo.

Go ahead deku idc

'shut the f*** up mineta'

Bakugo's pov
*Who just cussed behind me, nobody cusses at the table behind me all because of useless deku. what shocks me the most is they sounded like a person in a very angry mood, I could tell. I turned around and to my surprise the person behind me was non other than deku. i was scared and I did not even try to hide it then shitty hair notices and says "bakubro are you ok you started looking at izuku and looked really scared" "n-nothing kirishima" then everyone at the table bakugo was sitting at made a gasp every body knows bakugo never stutters and always calls kirshima shitty hair.
"D-deku c-c-cussed" then deku looked at me and said "how did you hear that"

Nobody's pov
Everybody was shocked to hear that deku cussed and bakugo was scared and called krishima by his actual name basically if you have ever heard of deku and bakugo you would be shocked

Deku's pov.
*Why does kacchan's face look like that it looks exactly like the one kacchan makes in my dream* 'n-no this can't be happening to me f***'

Nobody's pov

Uraraka looked bullets through deku the one person who she though could be innocent. She was so shocked deku cussed she did not believe bakugo when he said deku cussed but hearing it come straight from Deku's mouth made her go numb deku started crying and ran out of the lunch room....

I am sorry for the cliff hanger but I have to wake up early any ways with the slight cussing (w/ the * things of course) in this my friend who calls me deku and ships me with him would stop in their tracks anyways bai also
Ps if you do read this know I love criticism so yeah through it at me bai

495 words