welcome to hell (also known as chillis)

Don't ask about the tittle that's just what I felt like naming it also if you don't like the first few chapters (I think that they're s*** in my opinion but if you think they're ok then I'll leave them. Now into the chapter)

Deku's pov
Now that my mom is on a war path (every mom ever) I can't eat in that house, physically and mentally. So I sit down and wait for it to be lunch.

Two classes later

The bell finally rings for lunch and I'm practically about to just straight up run out of the classroom. Just then Aizawa sensei says " we need to stay in the classroom for lunch, and so people who need to buy lunch will share with someone of their choosing. "

I look around class and see kacchan I wanna go ask him if we can share but I would feel bad if I took some of his lunch so I walk up to Aizawa sensei and ask if I can go to the bathroom, he says yes and I walk to the bathroom. I push open the door to the bathroom and run to a stall and lock the door.

Little bit of self harm sorry.

Nobody's pov
Izuku walks in the bathroom and sits on the floor he searches through his pockets to find something, what he pulls out is a razor.

Izuku's pov
I didn't know why I brought this with me I just saw it and grabbed it. I put it to my wrist and cut a good sized line in my skin it did hurt but I just sat there and watched it bleed.

Sorry it's a really short chapter I was trying to think of a good next part also if anything is bad or doesn't make sense I would like you to tell me because I know it's probably really bad

Words 318