Happy birthday deku!!!!!

Hey guys!!! Today is the fifteenth of July or to us mha fans.... midoriya izuku's birthday here is a bakudeku one shot for the long break that I've been on also, the device I'm on won't let me change the text, sorry.

Nobody's pov

It was the tenth of July and all throughout the 1A dorms there could be heard the pacing footsteps of a stressed-out baku-boyfriend. He was stressed out, this will be the first year he would have to give deku a present as his boyfriend. 'What am I going to do, what if he doesn't like what I got him??' He thought, honestly thinking that Deku could ever hate him for giving him a gift that he himself picked out.

Kirishima's pov

I was trying to walk to my room when I heard pacing footsteps coming from bakubro's room. 'I should go see if he needs help' I thought, praising myself for the manly thought. *knock, knock, knock* after I knock on his door I hear him walk over to his door and slowly unlock it. When he finally opens the door see his face full of worry. "Hey, bakubro what's wrong?" He stares right thought me as I look at his eyes. His eyes glow bright like a light bulb, but then they starts to dim. "H-hey shitty hair," His eyes shift down so he's staring right into my eyes "can you help me pick out a gift for Iz-someone?" *blushing* (they aren't public yet btw)

Wait, does bakubro have a girlfriend!!! "Dude, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!!!! That's really cool, who is she-" "ha, I don't have a g-girlfriend shitty hair why the f*** would you think that?" oh, then whose the gift for I was about to open my mouth to ask but its like he read my mind "its for shitty deku, the old hag is making me give him a present cause his birthday is tomorrow" oh, so its for midoriya what should bakubro get for midoriya "well, I think you should get something personal you've know midoriya since you were infants, right?" He looks at me and for a split second I could have sworn he had smiled. "Tha-whatever shitty hair, now leave my f***ing room", sigh, bakubro is back.

Bakugo's Pov

What shitty hair said got me thinking what does Izuku love the most, his journals!! So, I decided I would write my own version of one of his journals. He's at thirteen right now, would have been atleast fourteen right now if...

-flashback-

"Poor little defenceless izuku"

*boom,splash*

"Don't even try applying, got it"

"If you want a quirk that bad, pray that you'll be born with one in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building"

-flashback over-

I still have a long way to go to forgive myself, he might have forgiven me but that's only because he always sees the good in people. If it were anyone else, I would have already gotten expelled and my dreams crushed

Nobody's pov

Over the next several days he's been spending every free minute of everyday writing notes. He put all he knew about every hero he could find info on in this hero notebook, he was so caught up on it that he was too tired to pull his usual stunts. It was so silent during free time that Iida was sure he'd gone half deaf. But bakugo was so caught up in making it the best thing he could ever make he couldn't care less what other people thought.

The fifteenth soon came and to bakugo's surprise, he finished with only one key thing left to do. All ha had to do was write the same thing written on every journal in izuku's collection that tittle. He wrote 'hero analyses for the future no.14' He slipped into class a few minutes before Iida and put it on Izuku's desk.

Izuku's pov

When I walked into class I didn't expect anyone to say happy birthday, not once had it happen in eleven years. But when I walked into class the first thing people said to me was "happy birthday!" I thought this day couldn't get better but then I saw it a notebook with the words 'hero analysis for the future no.14' I flipped through it till I saw the very last page, it said

Dear Izuku, I'm sorry for the way I've always treated you. You deserve everything and while I'm not all that I hope I can be by your side as hero's, though I know if it was anyone else buy you I would have already been kicked out of UA. I know that you deserve to be here more than I do. If you want something from me, if you want me to leave UA I'll do it.

Sincerely- bakugo katsuki

I started to cry, he deserved to be here as much as I do no more no less. I walk up to kacchan and tap his shoulder to get his attention

Bakugo's pov

Oh no, Izuku just tapped me on shoulder. What if he wants me to leave right now or.... never mind I made a promise that I'll do whatever he asks "what do you need Deku?" I ask as I stare into his forest green eyes. His eyes are filled with tears, is he crying because of me?? Uhh, I'm such an Idiot. I start to think he's going to tell me to do the worst things I can imagine till I feel two skinny lean arms rap around me. He whispers in my ear "you deserve to be here as much as I do, never forget that."

-end-

Ok guys, I hope you enjoy this one shot that I might put in a one-shot book when I'm having writers block with this story that I might redo now that I've gotten better at writing, please tell me what you think about if I should redo this also, dedicated to my GF the most beautiful person I've ever met💕!!!!!

929 words

Sincerely -Rose_22