👑 Introduction 👑

Start|September 24, 2019

👑 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 ! 👑

I'm Tammy and this is my first graphics portfolio. In this book, I will showcase different kinds of graphics designs ranging from covers to manipulations, etc. Bear in mind that is is not the place to request designs. You will have to go to @TheTypoTeam's Graphics Book to do that. I am one of the graphics designers there and I am currently only taking requests from there. Though, I may take in personal requests from friends and such and also showcase them here. Other than that, this will be a place reserved for contest entries as well as graphics made for experimentation and fun. This is for me to understand my skill level and develop it from there.

The type of genres I like creating graphics for are: Mystery/Thriller, Action and Romance. I have dabbled a little into the fantasy genre, but I still need to work on the manipulation aspect to make it look more magical. I definitely struggle with blending and creating the "fantasy" touch to the background and characters. Therefore, I need to work a little more on that and see if fantasy could be a genre I'm into.

👑 𝐈 𝐌 𝐏 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 👑

Do not steal or reproduce my work as it is copyrighted and my rights are protected by Wattpad. I will not tolerate any form of copyright infringement, so heed this warning.

Add this book to your library if you want to follow up on my latest updates. I would love some feedback so don't be afraid to leave comments about my work, the good and the bad. I encourage honesty, especially if it's in the form of constructive criticism. I want to improve so please leave tips if you have any!

The resources I use to make my graphics are not mine, unless explicitly stated. Credit goes to the owners.

👑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐘 👑

[CE] = Contest Entry

[CB] = Collab

[GR] = Graphics Request

[R] = Random

[P] = Premade

👑𝐀 𝐂 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃 𝐆 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓👑

Just a lil shoutout. These are the amazing people who've supported me. Yes, I'm looking at you, you, you and you.

QueenXirinOfArvada

Kiradog234

flyingunicorn_x

RoxyPuppyLove

VexHellfire

Bishesbehatin

BunkBedsAreCool

Broken_Harmony001

Miss_Sarcastic27

herald_of_hell

enchanta-

MysteriousDryad

👑 𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐀 𝐋 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 👑

Alas, we shall begin our adventure into my creative mind. Beware, I am no expert in graphics designing. I literally began my endeavour in the field only a month ago (August 2019) and have continued since then. Hence, do not expect such amazing pieces from me. Yet. It'll take time for me to get there, I'm well aware, so be patient with me and join me on my journey. Grab yourself a cup of tea and enjoy!