Inkie!

So what happened when the Baudelaires told Fiona and the Quagmires about our favorite viper? 😉

Well it probably went like this...

~

Violet: Hey Sunny! Klaus and I found an old friend of yours today! *opens up box*

Sunny: *gasp* INKIE! *huggles snake* I missed you so much!

Klaus: We found him in the bushes outside. He must have tracked us down or something.

Duncan: What the hell guys?

Quigley: You let a snake into the house?

Fiona: It's bigger than Sunny!

Isadora: What it is anyway? I've never seen that kind of snake before.

Violet: Oh, he's a... *tiny smirk*

Klaus: *also smirking* He's called the Incredibly Deadly Viper. But Sunny calls him Inkie.

*pause for reaction*

Duncan and Quigley: *high pitched screaming*

Fiona: *obviously frozen with fear* And you let it near your little sister... lovely...

Isadora: *faints* *gets caught by Klaus*

*Baudelaires are all trying not to laugh*

Duncan: VIOLET GET UPSTAIRS AND GET BEA! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE IT KILLS US ALL!

*Quigley is now standing protectively in front of Fiona even though he's clearly close fainting*

Isadora: *wakes up* Is it gone?

Klaus: *still trying to keep a straight face* No Izzie-

Isadora: *climbs up onto Klaus for safety*

Fiona: WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

*Baudelaires break down laughing*

Violet: Oh my god your faces were priceless! 😂

Sunny: We didn't know your voices could go that high boys!

Quigley: What-

Klaus: Guys it's a misnomer! Our Uncle Monty discovered him so he named him that to prank people.

Violet: It's one of the friendliest, smartest, creatures in the animal kingdom. He'd never hurt anyone! Especially not us.

*Pause to calm down*

Quigley: Thanks for the heart attack...

Fiona: I swear this just took 2 years off my life expectancy... *grumbling* for a solid minute I thought I was going to die a virgin...

Quigley: *softly* I did too...

Duncan: Violet, I love you, but what the hell?! I was ready to get Bea and just run!

Violet: I'm sorry honey! But the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Klaus: Besides, Uncle Monty would have wanted us to do it. Now Izzie could you, um, get off my back now?

Isadora: Oh sorry... *gets down* So he's really not... dangerous?

Klaus: Not even a little bit. 😁 You can pet him if you want.

Sunny: Yeah he'll let you!

Fiona: This is one of Dr. Montgomery's snakes? I thought they were all given to the Herpetological Society.

Violet: He's smart, he escaped. And he helped us prove that Olaf murdered Uncle Monty.

Duncan: What was the point in naming him to prank people?

Klaus: Monty was going to do the prank to the Herpetological Society because he was tired of them making fun of him for his name.

Sunny: Yeah he was going to introduce him as a new specimen and then pretend he escaped from his cage.

Isadora: All that potential chaos over a name?

Quigley: Go big, or go home!

~

That's how it must have happened! 😁 This was made to celebrate the fact that I just learned that there was a REAL man named Dr. Monty Montgomery! There was a REAL Dr. Montgomery Montgomery guys! 😂