Skit 😊

Klaus: *walking in* You two are in strange moods, what happened?

Violet: Ok story time! 😁 We were out shopping and I saw this great dress that I thought would match Fiona well. So I suggested that she try it on.

Klaus: Ok?

Fiona: BUT I was skeptical because it was a little more... revealing than I'm comfortable with. But Violet insisted that I at least try it on. So I did, mostly to get her to shut up.

Klaus: And then?

Violet: And I was like, "Well I have a dress picked out too, I'll try mine on and meet with her afterwards." So I go do that. And once I walked out to meet with her, we stood there for a minute or two debating whether or not we'll buy them.

Klaus: I'm not sure where this is going, but continue.

Violet: And then I notice these two guys walk past us. They were completely identical except for their hair styles, so they're obviously brothers. And this is the best part! They saw us in these outfits and nearly tripped over themselves from checking us out! 😆 I've never felt so powerful!

Fiona: And I was worried! It would have been funny but I didn't want them to hurt themselves!

Violet: Sadly, they weren't able to stop and talk cause someone called them away as I was giggling uncontrollably. So we changed back into our regular clothes, she didn't buy the dress I chose for her, but I bought mine. Hopefully those guys go to our school cause DAMN one of them was hot! I need to see him again! 😄

Klaus: *eye roll* They might. You never know.

Fiona: Um, which one are you talking about Violet?

Violet: Why? 😁

Fiona: Just asking!

Violet: I was talking about the one with the shorter, not-messy, hair.

Fiona: Oh! Good, cause the one with the long shaggy hair was really cute- 😶

Violet: Ohhhh 😁

Fiona: Shut up!

Violet: Then why were you so embarrassed? He liked what he saw! 😉

Fiona: I don't want him to think I always dress that provocative!

Klaus: Well if they do go to our school, then he'll see pretty fast that you don't dress that way normally.

Fiona: ... Good point... Hopefully they're nice.

Violet: I hope so too!