Switch is a bitch

(Ashton's POV)

Later that day, I snuck off and went to the library by myself. I've had Luke and Michael watching me like hawks all day and I just wanted some alone time. 

I walk through the isles scanning the books until I get to the mystery novels. They've always been my favorites.
As I reach for one of the books I hear footsteps behind me.  I try to ignore them but I hear them get closer then suddenly stop. 

"So, our little princess is finally alone? What a shame his little owner isn't here." Switch says and i tense up    "You know what dagger said.. I'm off limits." I say, trying to put on a brave face as I turn around to look at him.
"Well dagger isn't here, now is he? Speaking of, no ones here except for us." He gets closer to me and I back up against the bookshelf.

"Leave me alone.  I just want to get a book and leave. I don't want trouble" I say and he puts his arms on both sides of me. "Too bad princess. You found trouble when you snitched. And now you're gonna pay for it"

TRIGGER WARNING

Switch presses his body against me and I try to squirm out from under him but he presses harder and grips my injured side.  I yell in pain until he slaps his hand over my mouth.
"Shut it you worthless slut.  You think you can just come in and parade around with the top dog?  I'm about to show you a top dog" he moves his hand down to my pants and starts palming me.   Tears swell up in my eyes.

He flips me over and pins me against the bookcase as he pulls my pants down and grips my ass.  I start sobbing as I beg him to stop but he won't. 

TRIGGER WARNING OVER

Next thing I know, I feel him being ripped off of me and I fall to the floor as I panic.  I hear yelling but I can't open my eyes then after what feels like hours, the yelling stops and I feel someone touch me. I flinch away in panic and the figure pulls me to them and holds me. "Ash, baby, it's me.  It's luke.  I'm here.  Breathe it's okay.  He's gone" Luke whispers into my ear as I sob and eventually my breathing slows down along with my heart rate.

"H..he... I didn't want..." I try to mumble out but Luke shushes me and moves my hair out of my face.  "I know.. I handled it ash. Here, let's get your pants pulled up and get you back to the cell"
Luke helps me up and I slide my pants back up. 

"Did he hit you or hurt you?" He asks and I shake my head.  "I'm so sorry ash.  This is why I wanted you to stay near me or Michael.  You're too pretty for this place.  All of these guys here agree."
I sniffle and nod my head then Luke picks me up and starts to carry me to our cell. 

"I..I can walk.." I say and he shakes his head. "Just let me carry you ash.  You need to rest as much as possible" he says and I nod then I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"What happened?!?!" Michael asks as we walk past him.  "Switch.  He tried to rape Ashton.  He's in medical right now. I beat the shit out of him and I just calmed ash down from a panic attack. I'm taking him back to our cell so he can rest. Come to our cell in an hour" Luke says as he walks off and Mikey kisses the top of my head. 

As we arrive at our cell, Luke lays me on his bed and covers me up.  "Rest for a while, angel. God knows you need it." He says as I slowly start to drift off into sleep. 

After a while I wake up but I don't open my eyes yet, as I hear talking.
"He's a strong boy. He's a beautiful boy and I want to protect him mike.  He's different from everyone here. I feel like shit because I wasn't there to stop Switch before he put his hands on him.." I hear Luke say as I feel his hand run through my curls.

"He's tough. He's been through a lot and I trust you to protect him when I can't.  I got him into this mess. So it's my fault.  He's a beautiful soul and I want what's best for him. But if you hurt him in any way, i won't be afraid to catch a murder charge." Mike says  

"I don't think I could ever hurt him. He's so fragile and beautiful." Luke says and I decide to yawn and act as if I'm just now waking up. 

"How'd you sleep, curly?" Luke asks and I smile a little. "Really good actually. What have you guys been talking about?" I ask and mike shrugs. "Not much. Just talking about keeping you safe. How you've gotta be careful in here." I sigh and nod my head. 
"I know. I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't have went to the library alone.." I say as Luke continues to play with my hair. "No it's alright.  I just need to keep watch on you better, babe" Luke says with a smile which caused me to smile. 

"Thanks you guys.  It means a lot that you two care" I say and they both smile at me.

  "And by the way lukey, I think you're beautiful too"