Chapter four

3rd POV

America hears his alarm go off, slowly getting up. He turns it off, stretching hearing pops from his sore bones. He remembers the scenes from last night. His relaxed expression suddenly goes to a worried one.

“Oh God..” is all America can say. Breakfast is going to be awkward today. Slowly getting up, he got dressed in normal attire since today there wasn't a meeting. They were usually on Mondays.

Going to the bathroom in his room, he brushed his teeth not trying to be quick right now. He didn't want to eat but, Canada would worry if he had eating issues again. Which he still kinda did but not as bad. Finally done with his routine, he left his bathroom. Going up to his nightstand, he grabbed his phone and put it in his pants pocket.

Now leaving his rooms safety, slightly shivering, feeling it was warmer in his room than the rest of the house. He saw most of his family on the table eating already. Noticing his brother, New Zealand was missing from his chair. “Hey, where's Kiwi?” America asks. “Oh he got a cold because he was being dumb.” Australia responded.

“Don't call him that!” Canada yelled. “Hahaha! I was only joking!” America notices his mom chuckle at her own children foolishness. America slowly going down the stairs and sitting down where he usually would. America looks down and sees his usual eggs, bacon and bread on his plate, goodie.

Slowly eating, he sees his dad slightly glaring at him, hunching because of UK's stare. “Hey, you okay, Ame?” The Canadian asks. “Huh? Oh yeah.” America says, nervously. Canada notices his brothers abnormal behavior but, decides to ask him more privately.

After America finishes his food he leaves to his room, not liking his dad's stare. America lying on his bed, not liking the silence of his room, decides he wants to leave the house. But before he could, he gets a knock on his door. “Who is it?” he asks.

“It's m-me! Canada!” America gets up from his bed and opens his door. “Do you want something Canada? Because I'll be leaving soon, so make it quick.” America responded to his brother. “Oh, I came to check on you since you seemed really gloomy today..” Canada said.

“Bro don't worry about me! Besides I'm your older brother! I'm the one who takes care of you.” America said smiling. “I-if you say so, but please be careful when you leave.” Canada said worried.

“Trust me I'll be fine, besides remember what I side, I'll care for you.” America said. Canada nods and slowly leaves to his own room. America sighs, he really doesn't like it when Canada worries about him. America proceeded to continue what he was going to do, and that was leaving.

As he grabs his shoes and puts them. After that he leaves his room and goes to the exit of his family's house. But, before he could, he couldn't help but notice his dad's stare. He knew he was going to tell him to come back early but before his dad could America immediately left. Feeling the fresh air made America's tense shoulders relaxed.

America started going back to the park, he wasn't really sure why he just liked how quiet it was. As he slowly strides to the park he notices there is someone there. Weird, usually no one was here. As he gets closer he realizes who it is.

Oh no..

It was Russia. Before he knew it, Russia looked and stared directly at America. So America decided to make the situation less 'awkward’. America waves at Russia and smiled at him weirdly. Oh God what am I doing. America questioned himself.

Russia only stares at him weirdly before waving back slowly. America starts walking towards Russia. It was too late to go back anyways. “Soo, what are you doing here Ruski?” America asked Russia already giving him a nickname. “Nothing you need to know pig, and don't call me that.” Russia responded rudely.

“Hey man I'm just wanted to chat sheesh..” America says as he sits next to Russia who was sitting on a bench. Russia immediately scooted as far away as he could. America just rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses. After a few minutes passed in silence, Russia decided to get up. “Hey where are you going?” America asked.

“Somewhere you won't be.” Russia said. America not caring what he said just decided to follow him. Russia slowly realizing the America won't leave him alone decided to ask what he wanted. “What do you want America?!” Russia asked irritated.

America shrunk back a bit from Russia yelling at him. Russia noticing this, slightly felt bad but that immediately went away when he realized what he was feeling. “I'm just kinda bored and lonely right now..” America responded truthfully. Russia now not holding back his pity just let him follow. “Alright fine, you can follow me, but don't be annoying..” Russia grumbled. “Yay thanks Ruski!” America yelled happily.

Russia glared at him as a warning. America noticing that quickly and put his hand over his mouth. “Oops..” Russia just continued to his destination.

~Time Skip~

After finally arriving America noticed it was a small cafe, it looked cute. Russia and America enter the cafe. A waitress walks over to them and takes them to their table. She hands them their menus and leaves. America checks his pocket to see if he brought it.

“Oh noo…” America whines as he didn't bring his wallet. “What's wrong?” Russia asks. “I forget my wallet at home. Now I can't eat anything right now.” America says with a saddened look.

Russia feeling bad decided to buy him a coffee and bread of his choice. “Hey I can get a coffee for you and whatever bread you want.” Russia says trying to be comforting. “What? Really bro?! Thanks so much!” America says, his attitude immediately changing from sad to happy.

“Yeah whatever just don't talk so loud.” Russia says. America just nods and closes his eyes, smiling brightly. Russia looked away blushing slightly because of America's smile, not realizing this at all. While they waited for the waitresses they just chatted for a bit until she came at their table.

“So what you do two want?” She asked sweetly. “I just want a black coffee and a slice of borodinsky bread, please.” Russia asked “I'll have the same, except add milk and sugar to my coffee please.” America asked. The waitress nodded writing it all down on her notepad.

“We'll have that right away for you two!” But before she left she said “oh and you guys are a cute couple!” Before either of them could tell her they weren't dating she left already. Both Russia and America blushing from that whole ordeal. “Oh my God…” America said hiding his face with his hands, while Russia was just frozen from embarrassment.

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1161

Sorry I didn't post on Sunday I decided to post on with Sunday or Monday so uh yeah since I can't keep my promise and post on Sunday. For some of you it might be Tuesday already so very sorry again. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D  (also tell me if there are any mistakes I was really tired writing this.)

-Bucket