Three: never forget

Jimin is aggressively woken up, his shoulders being thrown back and forth. His eyes snap open in a panicked haze. He instinctively starts to scream, pushing away the person threatening him-touching him.

"Get off me! Don't touch me!" Jimin screams at the top of his lungs, forcefully shoving back whoever was grabbing him.

"Chim it's me! It's Tae." Tae stumbles backwards, putting his hands up to reassure him he wasn't going near him.

Jimin blinks his watery eyes, his body trembling from a mixture of fear and cold as he was sitting under the now icy water still naked. His breathing pounded at an unsteady rate, chest heavy with desperation while his heart raced.

"Tae?" His voice came out horse from the constant crying-sounding drained and cracked.

"You've been in the shower for hours, you weren't answering the door. You terrified me Chim! I thought-I thought." Tae struggles to finish, he imagined the worst when Jimin didn't answer and he heard the water running.

Cruel flashes of Jimin laying dead on the floor  surrounded by a pool of his blood carved into his mind. It caused an aggressive surge of adrenaline through him to get him kicking and banging at the door until it busted open. In less than a second he was sprinting to Jimin's side, shaking him awake pleading to himself he would.

"Come on. We need to get you out." Tae quickly composed himself, getting to his feet and grabbing a towel for Jimin.

Jimin didn't even realise he'd fallen asleep, doesn't remember blacking out while he stood under the shower. He must've exhausted himself with all the crying he'd been doing, the self abuse he battered himself with. But the moment he woke up it terrified him, thinking the man was back wanting more that he didn't want to give.

He struggles to lift up his weak, limp body off the slippery tiled floor. His arms attempt to shield his naked body, not wanting anyone to see him so vulnerable again. No one could see him like the man did. He uses the wall to support himself when his knees almost cave in as he stands. Tae holds out the towel for him, letting him wrap the soft material around his shivering form.

"T-thank you." Jimin whispers faintly, hooking the ends of the towel over his shoulders.

"I'll get you some clothes." Tae gets him to sit down on the closed lid of the toilet while he rushes out to get him something warm to wear.

Jimin slumps himself down, still shaking as the cold melded into his bones. His teeth chattered together, lips a violent purple. Dark bags hung captivatingly under his milky eyes, bold and frightening. He stares down at the pale floor, emotionless and glassed over. Tae comes back in holding a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of white sweatpants.

"Here Chim, this should keep you warm." He places them on the sink, giving him a small smile before turning around to allow him some privacy.

Jimin wobbles when he stands, wiping down his body until it's dry he then grabs the shirt. He slips it over his shoulders, yanking it down he dumps the towel on the floor and slowly pulls on the loose pants. He was thankful to Tae for not watching him or trying to touch him. It hurt him that he couldn't even stomach his best friend touching him let alone being near him. He felt guilty, like he was punishing him for something a monster did. But whenever someone got to close to him he'd go into a state of complete panic. Fear would instinctively kick in, calling to him that he was in danger, he'd get hurt if they came close.

"I'm done, thank you Tae." Jimin chews at his bottom lip, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

Tae turns around, smiling at him while he picks up the stray towel. He folds it and puts it back on the warming hanger.