chapter 1

- Past -

[Keith]

Age 5: I have to get my own food now. Since mum left dad hasn't been happy. I miss going to the park to have fun. I'm so lonely now but dad will get better... I started school this year. The kids keep talking to me but just like at home I stay seen and not heard.

Age 9: He's being mean now. Ever since I turned eight he's been speaking more but he's always yelling. The house is messy now. There's take away food boxes all over the floor and empty bottles. I still need to get whatever I can from the fridge though.

Age 12: I'm not allowed out of my room other than school now. Food is hard to come by and my room no longer has anything decorative in it. People avoid me at school because I've made a loner title out of myself. People will only hurt me.

Age 16: it hurts to get out of bed now. Father has only gotten worse. I'm losing hope.

Age 18- current age: I've given up...

{Others to be shown throughout the book but Keith is probably the most important right now}

Prologue

Altea High. A prestigious school for people looking for good-paying jobs, plenty of splendid looking men and women and an accelerated curriculum. It's a huge mansion-like school and mostly the wealthy are admitted but there are the few there that got in on a scholarship. Most of the people that graduate from Altea high goes on to be CEO's of big companies and even presidents. Let's learn the story of a few of the Altea high students.

~no one's POV~

Keith walked into the school with his hands in the pockets of his black ripped jeans while his oversized red lion jumper sat below his hip. His worn-out headphones were over his head with panic at the disco blaring in his ears. He kept his eyes pointed down as he walked past the bickering people at their lockers. He arrived at his own seeing the vain lance checking himself out in the mirror hanging from his locker two lockers down from Keith's. Keith despised lance, he forced himself on people and he was way too loud... and always smiling. Keith didn't like it... it made him feel worse than he usually did. He didn't notice that he had been staring until lance looked at him with a smile.
"Like what you see?" He winked and checked as he closed his door. Keith glared and just slammed his own locker door and walked off. His heart was pounding from his chest as anger boiled through him and he made his way to class.

Lance got his book and hunk, pidge, Shiro, Allura and a group of giggling girls came up to lance and started talking to him. The girls linked their arms with Lance's and cuddled him while lance spoke about a new PS4 game with pidge. They ended up at lance, pidge, hunk and Keith's classroom. Keith was already in there and he looked down as soon as the group entered. Shiro left with Allura and the girls as Lance and the others took their seats. The teacher, Sir Coran, soon walked in putting his books on the desk and he smiled.
"WELCOME! This is your advanced science class, my name's Coran but you can just call me sir, and I hope you all enjoy your time here at Altea high! Let's get STARTED!" he smiled and he walked around analyzing everyone and giving half of them a science book.
"Half of you have a science book. If you look to the first page of your science book there is a name that is not yours, that person will be your partner through all classes you have with my for your entire Altea high experience unless I find you don't work well together in which case ill shuffle you around, you may now look at who your partner will be!" Coran announced.

Lance and hunk had books along with random people around the classroom. Hunk opened his book first to see Pidge's name on the inside and they high fived and celebrated. Lance was next, he slowly opened it and he saw...

((Thanks so much for reading and I hope you all continue to read it means so much to me :) 

word count: 711))

red and blue secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें