My name

"That's it?!" Snapper couldn't be angrier,

"That's all she was willing to say" Kara answered nervously.

"What happened to you, Danvers?? You used to be best friends with one of our biggest sources. You used to know everything about her. You are the only reporter I've been sending to interview the Luthors for years! And you always go to her, and you two play 'house' together and being unprofessional... But you ALWAYS, always get me what I need"

Kara didn't know what to say. She felt underrated.

"Lena Luthor has been a huge scoop for years and this is her big breakthrough. I swear Danvers, I will fire you if you blow this up!" he yelled

"Lena is more than just a source! I don't know what happened.. And we do not play 'house' or whatever" Kara said and tried to sound smart.

"You have 48 hours!" Snapper yelled.

Kara rushed out of his office.

Her phone rang. It was Alex.

"Alex" she needed to hear her sister's voice

"Kara, we need your help" Alex couldn't wait for another second,

"What do you need me for?" Kara took off her glasses and hurried out of the building.

"We are dealing with a group of people that are blocking the streets and the entire neighborhood," J'ohn told the superhero,

"Okay, why aren't the cops dealing with them?" Kara was confused. She took off to the skies.

"They tried" J'ohn answered, "but every person in the area just got sucked into it"

"Into what?" Kara asked and suddenly stopped flying.

She looked down and saw a huge group of people walking down the street and blocking all the traffic. Every person that was walking near them joined immediately.

"What is that?" Kara went down to take a closer look.

"Their eyes..." she said. She was shocked.

"What is it Supergirl?" Alex was trying to understand what her sister was dealing with.

"It's like they're all blind. Their eyes' color is silver..." the Kryptonian landed on the sidewalk and watched the people.

They seemed like some mind-controlled zombies.

"Hey, sir! Excuse me... hey!" the superhero was trying to get the people to respond. But it was like they weren't even there. She looked deep into their eyes.

"Alex I think they're being hypnotized or controlled somehow"

"Are you sure?" Alex was searching for an explanation in the alien database.

"This is not a natural color. Not for aliens and definitely not for humans" Supergirl used her x-ray vision

"This is some sort of technology..."

"Technology that we know nothing about! You should come back now" J'ohn ordered.

"No, wait!" Kara took a gaze at the front of the group.

"Kara, come back," Alex said

"No. it's... It's Lena" she ran to the brunette,

"Lena are you okay?" Kara held her shoulder. Lena didn't listen, she couldn't.

"Kara, I repeat, come back!" Alex said

"Wait! Lena, please stop! This is obsidian north, isn't it? This is not how it's supposed to work"

Lena didn't respond

"Kara! This is the last time! Come back, it's too dangerous" Alex said

Lena stopped walking. She passed two fingers over her eyes. Their color changed back to green. Kara was so grateful. But soon enough, Kara realized lens was just standing there and gazing at her. The rest of the people kept walking.

Something was still wrong.

"Kara?"

Kara heard a voice. Lena.

No.

The brunette was looking deep in the superhero's eyes.

Kara held her breath. She looked down again, making sure she was still wearing the Supergirl costume.

She was.

She was looking into Lena's eyes. They were empty. Nothing but anger and disappointment.

She could feel her heart, breaking... her entire world crushing on her shoulders. The sound of her name had never hurt more.

She couldn't move, she couldn't talk, and she couldn't breathe.

Lena kept observing her. She's finally getting what she deserved/ and it was just the beginning.

Kara's heart pounded. She felt so fragile, so vulnerable.

She has realized that she had lost her best friend, her family, the woman that made her the happiest.

Lena could see Kara's heart, breaking. She took no pleasure in it. She felt the same pain. But she also felt betrayed, and angry, like she was drowning and suffocating with pain and loneliness.

She took a step closer. Kara didn't realize what she was facing,

"Lena, I didn't mean to-"

Lena punched her. Before she had the chance to apologize. The brunette managed to knock her out.

"Supergirl? Supergirl?! Kara!" Alex didn't like the sound of the punch.

"I am... I'm here" Kara got up slowly. Lena was gone.

"What the hell just happened??" Alex didn't come down.

"She... She punched me" Kara was still shocked, "she punched me, Alex"

"Is she okay? Did she break her hand or something?" Alex was confused,

"No, I... I don't know, I... She's gone" Kara was slowly remembering what has just happened.

"I don't get it, why did she punch you?" Alex leaned on the desk at the DEO,

"Alex... She said my name" Kara whispered with a sniffle, "she said my name and punched me. She... She knows. She knows I'm Supergirl"