PART TWO

"So, where are you taking me?" He asked breaking the silence.
It's been ten minutes since they met. They kept walking, she leading the way. She saw that he was holding her hand and it never felt so perfect. Also, it was the first time a guy had ever held her hand, and gosh! It was as if the spaces between her fingers were just made for his hand to fit in. She was so engrossed in the thought that she didn't realise that they came to a halt and that he was standing right in front of her looking at her with confusion.

"What?" She asked avoiding his gaze.

"Spaced out again! You have no idea what I just asked right?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"Sorry." She said suppressing her embarrassment.

"It's cute though." He said with a smile.

"What's cute?" She asked all amused.

"You. Your eyes filled with nothing but thoughts when you space out as if you don't care about the world and the people around. That's cute." He said matter-of-factly.

"You're being dramatic again." She chuckled.

"Whatever. So tell me where are you taking me to?" He shrugged.

"The mall. In front of you." She said leading the way.

"You suggest me what's famous here?" He asked.

"This is a mall. I'd suggest you eat burgers and fries rather than chaat. If you want chaat we'll visit those places later on." She said with a smile.

"Ohkay. So we'll go there right?" He asked, more like stated.

"Yes, we will. But not today, maybe tomorrow." She said.

"Well then, I'll go on to place the orders. You find a table for us?" He asked.

"Sure." She said but turned away to say: "But how will you order mine?" And saw that he already left.

She went to a booth secluded from the crowd, yet some people in front of her. He returned with a tray of two cheeseburgers, a coke float, a chocolate milkshake, and cheese fries. She smiled when she saw that one burger had extra cheese in it.

"So? Did I pass?" He asked.

"In what?" She asked in confusion.

"Am I good or gooooood than all the boyfriends in your favourite sappy novels?" He asked with a smirk.

She just rolled her eyes in response and gestured him to take a seat next to her.

"C' mon! Tell me!" He asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"I'll let you know at the end of this date, now please let me eat."

She was uncomfortable in removing her niqab as there were many people in front of her. He sensed the discomfort in her eyes and stood up to take a seat in front of her. She looked at him in confusion.

"Now, because of my 6'2" height, you will be hidden from their eyes." He said with sarcasm in his voice.

She rolled her eyes in response suppressing the butterflies in her tummy because of this gesture. She hesitated in removing her niqab thinking what he would say when he actually sees her in real. Will he like her? Will she fulfil his vision? Yet she removed her niqab and looked down on her food.

She was so focused on her food that when she looked up after about five minutes she found him already looking at her, more like ogling her?

"Oye!" She waved her hand in front of him, playfully teasing him.

He blinked twice and said: "Uhm... Nothing." He finally took his first bite from his burger.