The prososal , chapter 1

Marcos P.O.V
Ok , today is the day I propose to Star ,  I have been thinking about doing this for years and thought long and hard on how I am gonna do it and where I gonna do it .

Two days before :
Marco woke up and saw Star still asleep , he went downstairs and into their kitchen and made her some breakfast . He went back upstairs with the breakfast and lightly woke up Star " morning Marco " she said , Marco replied "morning Star " , he gave Star a kiss on her forehead and handed her breakfast . " Aww , thanks Marco " then she gave him a hug .

Marco got up and got dressed , Star asked " where are you going in such a hurry ?" Marco answer I'm gonna go to the shop so I can get some milk from the shop . Star found this odd but before she could say anything Marco had already left . Star got a little suspicious. When Marco got out the house and sighed in relief . He wasn't going to the shop to get milk instead he went to Echo Creeks jewelry shop and was looking around the shop for a ring while looking he saw Janna and when she noticed him she ran over " hey Marco " , "hi Janna " Marco replied . " What brings you here ? " she asked , Marco replied " oh nothing " .

Janna saw he was lying so when he turned around she took the chance to steal his key " Marco , you know I know when you lie to me , so you have to tell me or else your not getting these keys back. " Marco was getting annoyed and decided to tell Janna " ok Janna , I'm here because I'm gonna buy a ring for star . " Janna's eyes widened and she said in excitement " your gonna propose !!!! " Marco nodded and then Janna dropped the keys " Marco I can't believe your gonna get married !!! " Marco picked up his keys and answered " I'm not married yet , she first has to say yes " Janna reassures him " you guys are best friends , I'm sure she's gonna say yes " and she gave a reassuring smile . Marco asks " Janna please don't tell anyone especially Star , I don't want her to know about this " Janna agrees and they pardon ways .

Marco looked around some more and after a while he came across a beautiful diamond ring with gold around it . He knew Star would love it and so he bought it .

It was getting late so Marco went to the shop to get the milk so Star wouldn't suspect him . While he was at the shop he bought some flowers . When he arrived home he was immediately greeted with a hug from Star . " what took you so long I have been waiting for you for so long. " "oh ya it was really busy in town but i got the milk " Marco replied . Then Marco gave Star the flowers and she immediately smiled with happiness and gave him a kiss .

While Marco was in the kitchen making dinner , Star put the flowers in a vase she looked at it and smiled " Marco how do you know I would like these flowers ? " Marco replied " we have been together for years I know everything about you " he said while cutting some vegetables star came up to him , put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek " aren't you the best boyfriend ever " she said and then went upstairs . In Marcos thought he said I hope I can be the best husband if we get married .