The proposal chapter 3

Marco gave Star a box , what did you get me ? She asked in confusion . When she opened it , she saw a beautiful white dress that Marco had picked out for her earlier. Marco asked " tomorrow I had planned for us to go out and have spend the day together , so we could have fun ." Star happily agreed and when they had finished dinner and Star was taking a shower , Marco when outside and called some of there friends and explained that he wanted them to come for the proposal . When he was done he took a shower and both went to bed . Marco couldn't sleep a million thoughts went through this head but he feel asleep when Star asked to cuddle .

Today is the day :

Marco had gotten up extra early so he could make Star a special breakfast . When he entered their room , he put the breakfast on her the bed and gently awoke Star " morning Star " , " morning Marco "Star replied . Marco gave Star her breakfast and she was so happy when she saw it was heart pancakes . She  gave him a passionate kiss and Marco told Star to eat up and when she's done to meet him downstairs. He was already dressed in shorts and a T-shirt ,  he was ready for a day of fun . When Star was done she called Marco " Marco be honest with me ,  do you think I look good in this dressed " when he turned his head to the stairs he saw star walking down more beautiful than ever . He was speakless , Star noticed this and thought she looked bad and was about to head back upstairs when he stopped her and said she looked amazing. Star was flattered and then they set off .

Marco had everything planned and asked Star where she wanted to go first . She asked if they could go to the movies and they did . When they arrived Marco asked " so which movie would you like to watch something scary or something romantic?" Star wanted to watch something scary . Marco and Star got seated and watched the movie .

Marco POV
I could tell Star was scared her hand was over her mouth and her eyes widened. Marco took stars hand and she looked at him with a smile . He gave her hand a kiss and enjoyed the rest of the movie together .

After the movie They decided to head to mall . When they got there they shopped for a bit when at one point star and Marco walked pass a wedding dress shop . Star shopped and her eyes were glued to the dresses " aren't those dresses just gorgeous " she exclaimed. Marco answered back " ya they are , but not as gorgeously you ." Star turned to him and smiled " aren't you just the sweetest " she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then they left .

It was sometime in the afternoon and they decided to go get some burritos. When Marco went to order he came back and then Star took his hand " Marco thank you so much for such an amazing day , I am having a lot of fun . Marco blushed and then there order came .