The proposal chapter : 6

Everyone ran over to Star and Marco to see if they were engaged, when they asked Star lifts up her hand showing the ring , Mr and Mrs diaz immediately ran up to star and Marco and congratulated them . Mr and Mrs Diaz were overjoyed " I'm so happy you two are going to get married " Star and Marco smiled at each other . Then the queen and king came up to star and Marco and gave them a hug , while the king gave Star a hug the queen came up to Marco " your going to be a great husband , I have never seen anyone who cares so much as you do about Star .

Marco smiled back at the queen . The queen went to go to star and then all Marcos friends can e up to him and told congratulated him .Janna  walked up to Marco " I just know you two are perfect for each other . "Everyone decided it would be fun to take some pictures of the newly engaged couple .

Marco picked up Star ,into  bridal position and they took the photo together and then a photo with all together .

When everone left star and Marco headed home . When they arrived Star couldn't stop looking at the beautiful ring and she exclaimed her excitement. "Marco I cant believe we're gonna get married !!!" Marco gave Star a kiss and held her waist , they looked into each other's eyes and he answered " me too "

Heyy guys , hope you guys enjoyed the story , I really enjoyed making it but tell me what you guys think ? They next story is gonna make is their wedding so I hope you guys will read that one too !!
Thanks again for reading , bye !!!! 💍♥️🤗🏞🌄🌅🌠🏙🎇🎆