\\5//

Taehyungs POV

I pace around the living room of my house.

"holy crap, holy crap, HOLY CRAP." I yell. I was freaking out. Why did I kiss him and why did I call him kookie.
I here baekhyun sigh.

"Why are you freaking out." Baekhyun said as he looks at me.

"I kissed a biker, and not just any biker, the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed as I looked at my best friend.

He sighed and looked at me.

"tae it's not that bad, so what you all made out." He said as he leaned back on the couch.

I sigh and sat on the ground putting my head in my hands.

"It's just not normal, I can't let anyone find out." I say.

"taetae its ok to not be normal, you and I aren't normal, we are gay and apparently that's not normal but it's ok that we are because it makes us different." I heard baekhyun say. I look up at him. He was right.

"but I don't even know what Jungkook is, gay? Bi? Straight?" I say with confusion.

"well he's not fully straight if he kissed you dumbass." Baekhyun said.

"but what if I'm just an experiment to him, what if he's just confused and is using me." I say with a pout.

"I don't know tae but he seems very protective of you and its not like him, he is known for his scary demeanor." Baekhyun said as he rested his head on his fist.

He did save me from getting hit by the car and protected me from Baekho.

I let out a grunt and grab my school bag, I pull my books out and a folded piece of paper fell out.

"What is that." Baekhyun asked as he looked at me.
I open it and read it out loud.

Meet me at the hill in the park at 7 pm -Jungkook

I bite my lip and I hear baekhyun giggle. I glare at him and throw the paper at him.

"You have to go." Baekhyun said as he raised his eyebrows at me.

I sigh and fall back. I laid my head on the ground, I could feel my cheeks heating up. I had to go, I wanted to.

"Help me get ready." I say with a sigh.

"I got you." Baekhyun said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up, we both ran into my room and started looking through my closet.

"I have nothing good enough." I say as I panic.

"chill, lets run to my house and grab some of my clothes. I have an idea." Baekhyun

We both ran out of the house and started walking down the block. I look at the sky as the sun gets lower in the sky. I hear baekhyun speak and I look over at him.

"what the hell, watch where you're going." Baekhyun says said angrily.

I look up and see the tall, black-haired man, it was Chanyeol, one of Jungkook's friends.

"You should have moved out of the way prick." Chanyeol said as he looked down angrily at baekhyun.

"Why are you even here, shouldn't you have your tongue down some girls throat." Baekhyun said with attuite.

I stood there in shock, I know baekhyun was sassy but I never thought he would be sassy to a biker.

I watched as the biker looked at the smaller beauty in shock, he was as surprised as I was.

"cat got your tongue." Baekhyun said as he rested his hand on his hip.

"if you don't watch that pretty mouth of yours I will brake you so you better shut it." Chanyeol said with a growl.

I watched baekhyun smirk and he leaned up so Chanyeol and his faces were only inches apart.

"make me daddy." Baekhyun whispered. he pulled away and grabbed me and we continued to walk to his place.

I looked back, Chanyeol cheeks were dusted with pink and he had his lip between his teeth.

I smile and look at baekhyun who was blushing proudly.

I giggle and continue to fallow baekhyun.

We finally made it to his house and we walk in. I sit on his bed as he picks out different outfits for me to wear.

He throws an outfit at me.

"this one." He says with a smile.

I get up and began to undress.

"if you come back with a single mark on your pretty body I will run Jungkook over with a car." Baekhyun said as he looked at me.

I giggle and but on the shirt. I walk over and look at myself in the mirror. I smiled.

"I like it." I say with a giggle.

"You look so pretty taetae." Baekhyun said as he walked up and fixed my hair.

"thanks baek, you're the best." I say as I hug him.

"I know." He says as he hugs me back.

I look at the clock on the wall and it said 6:30.

"SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE!" I scream as I run out of the house.

~~~~
I love baekhyun lol. Hope you all are enjoying it so far, love ya <3