\\22//

Third person POV

TIME SKIP

It's been seven years since the last rite and the small town was still the way the two boys left it. It didn't change even when they left to start a new life together. It was hard for both of them but they knew it was best.

Taehyung looked out at the beautiful setting sky. His feet laid softly on the sand as the warm brees flew through his blond hair. The beautiful colors reflected off the clear blue water.

The beauty smiled.

He felt two hands wrap around his small waist and a Chen rest on his shoulder.

"It's beautiful today." Taehyung says to his husband as he leaned his head on the others.

"Not as beautiful as you." Jungkook said to his beautiful husband with a smile.

"Your such a dork." Taehyung giggled out as he lightly nudged the black haired boy who was hugging him.

They both breathed in the smell of the ocean.

They soon head the sound of giggling coming up behind them.

Jungkook turns his head to see his two boys running at them.

"There's my Boy." Jungkook said as he scooped them up quickly in his arms. The boys laughed and giggled as there dad tickled them.

The two boy looked just like there dads. One with blond hair and dark brown eyes, and the other with Brown hair and bright blue eyes. They were both 6, fraternal twins.

Taehyung Stepped closer to his husband and kisses the two boys on the head.

"How about we head inside and you two can help me make dinner." The beauty said with a smile and the boys nodded in excitement.

They all walked of the beach and into there house.

The Jeon family enjoyed their time together. The boys helped their dad make dinner while their other father watched with a smile on his face.

They couldn't be happier together.

~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be the last ;-;

P.S it will be a full smut so you have been warned hehe, love ya <3