\\20//

Third person POV

The biker narrowed his eyes as they landed on the black leather jacket that belonged to no other than his father.

Jungkook clenched his fist, he was shaking with rage.

Yeonjun broke from Taehyung's hold and looked behind him.
Tae tried to stop him but it didn't work, the little boy already say his father with blood on his hands. His blue eyes were wide and glistened with tears.

"DADDY." The boy screamed out.

Jungkook felt his body tense when his dad looked over. They made eye contact.

The older biker froze, he let go of the beauty he was holding in his grasp. It was the beauty who killed his wife.

Mr. Jeon felt his heart ache as he saw tears flow down his little boy's cheeks.

But his eyes narrowed when he noticed the beauty holding his son.

He took a step forward but before he could move anymore Jungkook moved in front of his boyfriend and little brother. He walked up to his father with white knuckles.

"Jungkook get your brother away from that freak-" before he could say anything else Jungkook slammed his fist into his fathers face.

Mr, Jeon stumbled back and grabbed his now throbbing cheek. He narrowed his eyes at his son.

"How dare you call him a freak." Jungkook barked out.

Everything went quiet.

"You can't fucking talk." The black haired boy growled out.

"HE'S NOT A MONSTER LIKE YOU!" Jungkook screamed.

His eyes began to water and he looked at his shocked dad.

Taehyung walked over to the black haired biker with a sobbing Yeonjun In his arms.

He staid strong, ignoring the death glares for the bikers, especially Jungkook's dad.

"Yeonjun come here." The man reached his arms out.

He froze when his son hugged the beauty tighter and looked away.

"You're not my daddy."

Those words hit Mr. Jeon like a train.

"I know you're still hurt father, and yes that man does deserve pain for taking our mom away but you have no right to be the one to causes the pain, who gave you the role of God." Jungkook said his a low and stern voice.

"This is not my father, this side of you is not the man mother fell in love with."

"What would mom say if she saw you doing this."

Mr. Jeon eyes widened.

"Why won't you forgive father, like our family has."

"Like Yeonjun has." The little boy hugged the beauty tightly.

The older biker froze.

"Like I have."

With those words, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his own and intertwined their fingers. He brought the boys hand to his lips and lightly kissed it.

The crowd of biker and beauty's gasped as they watched the two boys look at each other with loving eyes.

"Why can't we be equal and love who we love, no labels." The beauty says with a serious voice but a sweet smile.

"I'm in love with Jeon Jungkook." The blond boy said, no fear filled him at all. Only pride and love.

"And I'm in love with Kim Taehyung ." The black haired biker said as he smiled at the boy he loved.

Whispers filled the crowd. Question of confusion flew around.

"Let's stop this war. If your with us raise your hand." The biker said with a stern voice.

The crowd went quiet. No answers.

Tae felt his heart began to race.

The beauty and the bikers eyes widened when two hands went up in the crowd.

The hands belonged to no other than Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the two stepped up the the front of the mob, their fingers intertwined.

Tae smiled widely at them.

They began to lose hope when no one else raised their hand but soon another and flew up. The man stepped forward and Jungkook was surprised to see his uncle.

Mr. Jeon eyes widened when he saw his brother smiling at him.

3 more hands flew up. It was Sehun, Yoongi and Jimin.

They all stepped out smiling at the couple In the middle.

Tae smiled when a familiar hand raised up, it was Yunho. The cute boy smiled.

All of a sudden hands flew up around the crowd.

Their eyes widened as more and more rose. Both bikers and beauties raised their hands.

Jungkook squeezed the blond hand tighter. They looked at each other with smiles and tears in their eyes.

Soon every hand was raised except one.

Mr. Jeon's

Everyone held their breath as they looked at the older male.

"Father, we both know Mom is raising her hand." Jungkook said in a soft voice.

Mr. Jeon looked up at his son and then to his little boy.

His eyes met the beauty that his son was in love with.

He noticed his bright blue eyes. They were sweet, kind, and filled with love like his wife's. His eyes filled with tears.

He saw her in the blond beauty.

Taehyung stepped forward and stood right in front of the biker.

He looked deep into his eyes and smiled.

"Deep down you know what's right. You know what she would want." The beauty softly said.

The tears feel down the olders cheaks.

He slowly and shakily raised his hand.

The crowd went wild.

Jungkook took his boyfriend into his arms with Yeonjun in the middle.

They pulled away and looked at each other deeply with a smile.

Jungkook leaned forward and captured the blond's lips.

"We did it." Jungkook said into the kiss.

"Yes we did." The beauty said with a smile.

~~~~~~~
It's not over yet so don't get worried Heheheh. Love ya <3