\\11//

Taehyung POV

I was sitting on my couch when I heard the wall phone start ringing. I get up off the white couch and walk into the kitchen and grab the phone.

hi sweaty. I heard a sweat voice no other than my moms.

"I mom" I smile. "I havent heard her voice in a while."

"how are you honey, Im sorry I havent called, I have just been so busy." She says with a sigh.

"its ok mom, Im doing ok here by myself. How is Tokyo?" I try and change the topic.

"its crazy, I miss home but I have to take care of your fathers business." She says weakly.

"I know mom, and Im happy your doing it, he worked so hard to make that company." I say with a week voice.

"I know honey." she said with a sad voice, I heard someone else through the phone.

"tae I have to go now, I love you, I will try and call you later. Have a good day." My mom says. Be for I could say goodbye she hangs up. I hang up the phone and bite my lip. Mom hasn't been back in a year. i can barley remember what she looks like, but I know she is doing it for the best. After my father was killed my mom has done everything to keep the company he created alive and Im so proud of her and I know he is to.

I look outside and see the bright blue sky. I need some fresh air, Im going to take a walk. I grab the keys and walk out the door.

The sweat cool air filled my nose. it defiantly wasnt as hot as yesterday. I blush as a shirtless jungkook pops into my mind. I bight my lip and giggle.

"H-hyung." I here a small and quite voice say next to me.

I look over and see a little boy, he was crying, I could see the fear in his eyes.

I bend down.

"whats wrong little one." I say in a soft voice.

"I was d-dared by my friends to walk home by m-myself and I didn't want to be a baby so I left the s-school and I can't find my way home and Im s-scared and lost." The small boy said as he cried.

I felt my heart ach, this poor little boy.

"so you don't know were your house is?" I ask and he shakes his head.

I bight my nail as I think.

"m-mister please d-dont leave m-me." the boy crys as he runs into my arms and hugs me tightly.

"I wont I promise." I hug him back and pick him up.

"Lets just walk around and tell me if anything looks familiar to you." He nods and smiles. I wipe his tears away.

I smiles when I see him staring at me.

"mister you are vary pretty." He says with a cute voice.

I giggle.

"And you are just as cute as can be." I say with a smile.

He giggles and looks at me and leans closer.

"you have blue eyes like me heheh." He says with a giggle.

I chuckle Its rare to have blue eyes so its nice to see someone like me.

"so what is your name." I ask the brown-haired boy.

"my name is Yeonjun." He says pound and happy.

"well hello Yeonjun, im taehyung." I say back

"can I call you taetae?" he asks cutely.

"of course." He yays and giggles

He looks around and pouts, I guess he doesnt recognize anything yet.