**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚01: introduction˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The students of the class 1-A of the UA Academy were chillin' at the common room, when Aizawa sensei, principal nezu and a young looking woman appeared.

"Hey kids, listen to the principal" said Aizawa. All the students, except form bakuhoe and todoroki said "Okay" at the same time.

"Young students, we are here with Miss Heather" the white animal.. thing... that they had as principal pointed a the young woman, who smiled and waved "Because she is going to be your new teacher, would you like to introdu-"

"Hello kids!! My name is Heather, I'm 26 years old and my quirk is to manifest or attract things from another realities!!"

"We decided to give you kids a time to rest, that will be about 1 month or so, as you will be living here during that time, we wanted you to watch things about other realities, but those things will be about you"

"Or better, about how people see you, I found a reality where you were characters at a Manga and an anime!!" The young lady sounded really enthusiastic.

"Yeah, who wants to do that?" Said bakuhoe in an annoyed tone.

"Come on, it will be fun!! The main character is someone called..." the lady take out a tablet from her backpack and searched something." The main character is Izuku Midoriya!!" Announced.

The green haired was shooketh.

"M-me?? Why me??" Said the broccoli, confused.

"YEAH, WHY IS THAT FOR? HE IS USELESS" Bakugou screamed loudly.

"Bro chill, good for Midoriya if he is the main character" kirishima tried to calm him down.

"Okay...I will leave you kids with this tablet, I have pinterest opened, you just have to turn on the tablet" she said wile walking up to midoriya and giving the tablet to him.

All of them (except from Bakugou and todoroki) said thank you, and then the teachers and principal leaved.

They connected the tablet to a projector.

"Let's turn it on." Everyone nodded and Midoriya did.