**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚11: Some kamijirou ;w;˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After Midoriya decided he was done with the day, the rest of them went to their respective rooms.

As Sero walked away, he noticed how Jirou winked at Kaminari and then pointed at him and then to herself, the blond responded with a thumbs up. (Which caused chuckles from the girl)

Sero grinned, walking away, knowing that his friend's relationship was growing bigger and stronger.

••••

After everyone was in their rooms, Kaminari opened his bedroom's door, he had a black backpack on his shoulder and a blanket under his arm.

He turned off the lights from his room, then he closed the door and then maked his way to Jirou's room. When he arrived, he looked left and right on the hallway to know if there was someone wandering the dorms, they were empty, he GH otros closer to the door and knocked.

He did it in a very specific way, in the rythm of the song from the opening of 'The office', the door opened, the girl opened the door with a smile.

"I have the projector ready, did you brought snacks?" She asked, as the taller blond entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"I brought chips, m&m's and gummies"

"Hell Yeah"

"Do you have Sprite?"

"Yup"

"And the noodles?"

"Yup"

As you would have guessed, these two had their tradition that they would hang out and watch series/movies together, they would do this on Saturday night, since they would hang out on fridays and the rest of the days with their other friends.

Now that they have vacations, they decided that they would hang out more often, since they didn't have to wake up early.

The shows they have watched together so far were:

-Stranger things
-Dark
-Breaking Bad
-The first season from Fargo

And recently they've started watching the office together, they loved the show, and watching it together made the experience even better.

They though they were so sneaky and that they were so cool with their secret reunions.

Basically everyone in the class knew about this "secret reunions", and they respected it, they even did the same, just as this was happening Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki(the others invited him) were hanging out at deku's.

Kirishima, Mina and Sero had breaked into Bakugou's room.

Hagakure, Momo and Ojiro were watching Disney movies.

Tokoyami and Shoji were watching musicals.

Koda, Sato and Aoyama were watching cake boss (It was Sato's turn)

All of them were having their own movie/series night, the bakusquad and the dekusquad were planning on watching a movie together.

The other groups did the same, but they were always careful that there was no one alone.

Except for Mineta, usually, Denki was the only one who standed him(and he just prefered to watch porn on his own and if someone invited him, they would end up kicking him out for not respecting other people's personal space).

...

Jirou and Denki were creating a kind of "Nest", they had the candies and blankets, they were putting them in Jirou's bed, since her room had lots of stuff in the walls, they just projected whatever they were watching on the ceiling, as they layed down on her bed.

They layed down, with the snacks between them, and jirou started the episode.

After some episodes, they decided they should have dinner, Jirou went out on a expedition to the kitchen to get bowling water for the instant noodles, she walked calmly to the kitchen, trusting Kaminari in her room (even if he had perverted thoughts, he wouldn't do anything about it, the presence of Mineta boosted this kind of behavior).

Jirou boiled some water and poured into a large cup uraraka gave her for a secret friend activity, she also grabbed some chopsticks (since she was sure Kaminari had forgotten his) and headed back to her room.

She arrived, and opened the door, Kaminari was on her bed, looking bored, probably using instagram.

When he noticed her, they made their dinner and sat back on her bed, when Kaminari exclamed that he had forgotten the chopsticks, she laughed and passed him the ones she had brought for him.

And thought about how much she enjoyed spending time with that giant dork.