**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚10: Deku Is So Done˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Guys!" Screamed Kaminari "The tablet is ready!~"

"Ugh, finally" Said Jirou, turning off her phone.

"Someone has to go to tell Bakubro"

"I will tell Kacchan" Said Midoriya, standing up.

"Don't fight with him, izuku" said Todoroki.

"I won't, dear " He said walking away.

He went to Kacchan's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Kacchan? The tablet is ready, come to watch something with u-" He was interrupted by a scream.

"SHUT UP, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M STAYING HERE..."

"NERD."

The broccoli sighed.

"Do whatever you want, I was just letting you know" and he walked away.

....

"Ok, let's watch this one, seems better" Said kaminari, playing the new video when Deku walked in and sat between todoroki and uraraka.

"Wassup Uraraka, are you gonna show me that quirk or what-" said the video-Midoriya. While smirking towards the girl.

Practically, the whole room snorted.

"DEKU!" Bakugou appeared from nowhere, and pushed him away.

"Stay out of my way... or I'll kill you, bastard."
•••
Midoriya was calmly eating some noodles, but then Bakugou arrived.

"DEKU!!" He screamed, making Deku choke on his noodles.

"ARE YOU EATING?" Deku though: 'No, I'm swimming'.

"STOP EATING OR YOU'LL REGRET IT"
...
"Deku... did you just blink your eyelids... you're gonna pay for that"

"Deku... I hate you... I hope you die you don't belong to U.A... I'm better than you... I'm the best one-" Bakugou said, while staring dramatically to the ground.

"THIS IS SO ACCURATE, OMG"

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" Screamed Midoriya, looking really pissed.

"ALL YOU DO IS BITCH" He screamed, while getting closer to the shocked blond in front of him.

*GASP*

"AND COMPLAIN AND CRY, I SWEAR OF GOD, ONE OF THESE SEASONS BRO, ONE OF THESE SEASONS, I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP."

"LIKE, I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS" He said, while doing exaggerated hand movements.

Suddenly, he smiled, innocently, and grabbed Bakugou's shoulders softly.
"You're better than me, and you are stronger than me, congratulations..."

He grasped Bakugou's shoulders with all his might.
"NOBODY GIVES A FUCK"

"I'M OUT HERE GRINDIN! GETTIN IT! TRYING TO CONTROL MY QUIRK, I DON'T HAVE TOME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT"He screamed at his face, his eyes glistening with anger. Bakugou was so surprised that he just stood there, dumbfounded.

"OH, TODOROKI SHOULD HAVE FOLDED YO ASS" Midoriya screamed, as he pushed him away.

He walked away, and screamed:

"UH"

"What the heck just happened"

"I don't know, but it was good"

"You have never done that, right?" Asked tokoyami, while turning to the green haired boy.

"Nope." He said running his neck "I didn't have the guts"

"I think you should do it" Commented mina. "You need to get all that crap out of your system"

"I guess so... "

"Okay let's go" Said Kami, grabbing Jirou's phone.

"N-now??"

"I mean if you don't want to, then no... " He responded, while fighting against Jirou's for her phone"

"No, I need to do this" Midoriya said, with determination, ignoring Kami and jirou's fight.

"Why with my phone?" She asked, while trying to reach it, Kami was just struggling trying to get the phone away from her.

"Because your camera is good, you have more space to film, my phone is loaded with music"

"How do you know mine isn't?"

He suddenly looked very worried.

"Did the mp3 player I gave you broke?"

"No..."

"Then why no-"

He was interrupted by Sero.

"Are you guys coming?" He asked, just then both of them realized they were alone, standing on the living room.

"Yes, I'm coming." Said Denki, walking over to him.

"That's what she said" Said Jirou walking beside him.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

They were all standing in front of Bakugou's room.

Midoriya knocked the door, and he looked around at his classmates, who were all cheering up for him.

Bakugou opened the doors, looking confused.

"What the hell do you want"

"Kacchan you are a......................."

"Bitch"

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY"

"YOU ARE A BITCH AND YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES, AND-AND YOU HAVE A SUPERIORITY UH PROBLEM AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU ARE SO MEAN AND YOU DON'T STOP MESSING WITH ME EVEN WHEN I'M NOT DOING NOTHING"

Everyone was shocked, he was screaming really loudly,

"THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS SCREAM AND ANGER AND STUPID AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I KEEP YELLING AT YOU, I JUST WANT TO DO IT, OH MY GOD HOW DO YOU CAN DO THIS EVERY DAY AT EVERY HOUR, BUT IT FEELS VERY GOOD GETTING ALL OUT"

Bakugou didn't reactivación, he was too shocked, Midoriya started walking away, with his face completely red, he stopped to scream.

"ALSO YOU ARE AWESOME, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT BUT IT IS FRUSTRATING THAT YOU THINK THAT I'M ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON YOU"

"IDIOT"

He runned until he got to his room and he slammed the door.

"I got the full thing" Whispered Kami, while handing Jirou her phone.

"I guess that's all for today. " She said.

_____________

Kill me if you want, I was finally able to update :D