**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚06: My R˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The next morning everyone went to the kitchen, took breakfast and then they sat down at the living room with the tablet and the projector.

"Do you want to watch an animation guys?" Asked the protagonist.

Everyone nodded, and Midoriya searched for something and put it on the tablet.

When I was about to take off my shoes on the rooftop

"He was going to jump???" Asked tokoyami, impressed.

"You didn't have a past like this right?" Asked todoroki, worried.

"Nope" He said, with a little smile.

a boy with glasses was already there. There was another Midoriya sitting by the bridge.

"Wait, two midoriyas?" Asked kaminari, confused.

"It's probably just a metaphor" Said shoji, while shrugging

Despite myself, I called out to him: "Hey, don't do it"

Music starts playing.

The words just kind of slipped off my mouth it didn't really matter to me either way it just didn't sit right with me that someone got here ahead of me.

The boy with glasses told me his story, the kind of story one has probably heard before.

"I thought we were meant for each other I just really wanted him to like me back." On the screen, appeared Midoriya and bakugou, Bakugou was walking away from deku.

"You were in love with Bakugou!!??" Asked-yelled jirou.

"No!!! Just friends!! They probably put him there because we are childhood friends!!"

Are you kidding me?! The nerve you have to get here before me for such a lame reason!

You're upset because you can't have what you want?

You're lucky enough that you've never has anything stolen from you!

"I feel better now that I've talked about it" the boy with glasses said, then disappeared.

"All right, I'm gonna do it today" I thought, but just when I was about to take off my shoes I found a shot boy there, another Midoriya appears, also on the bridge of the building.

"Three midoriyas??"

and I ended up calling out to him again.

The short boy told me, about how lonely he feels in his class.
"Everyone ignores me. Everything is stolen from me. I don't belong anywhere" he said.

"You belong here, Midoriya-Kun" said Iida, with a smile.

"I know, Iida-kun"

Are you kidding me?! The nerve you have to get here before me for such a lame reason!

Despite all that, you're still loved at home and there is always dinner waiting for you, right? Image of mama Midoriya holding a heart sign to izuku

"I'm hungry" he cried, and the short boy disappeared.

Just like that, I spoke to a few of them and talked them out of it.
Appears the image of Izuku holding a lot of broken hearts.

While I myself can't share my pains with anyone.

"You can always speak with us, Deku-kun" said Uraraka, smiling, todoroki and Iida nodded. The bakusquad and tsuyu nodded too.

For the first time, I've found. A boy who has the same kind of problems as me.
After I've seen some of them, I met this boy wearing a yellow cardigan.

"I came here, hoping to erase the bruises that kept increasing every time I come home" he said.

The words just kind off slipped from my mouth. It didn't really matter either way.
But I ended up saying to him something even I myself didn't quite believe in:

"Hey... just don't do it"

Aah, what should I do? I can't stop this boy. I don't have the right to stop him. But even so, just go away from here. It's too painful for me to look at you! The Midoriya who was singing started to cry.

"This is too painful for me, help" said kaminari, almost crying.

"I won't do it today, then" he said as he dropped his gaze, and disappeared.

There is no one here today.

It's just me, myself and I. No one can get in my way.

Taking off my cardigan,

"WAIT, WHAT"

removing my glasses,

"PLEASE DON'T"

this short boy,
is going to jump now.

"OH MY GAAAWD" Screamed Mina.

"I'm... speechless" said denki.

"HE JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO STOP HIM AND THAT IS WHY HE IMAGINED ALL THOSE SCENARIOS" Screamed uraraka, crying.

"HOLLY MOLLY, YOU ARE RIGHT" kirishima suffered harder.

"That was, so depressing..." said Midoriya, staring at the floor, with tears on his eyes.

"Let's find a happier animation" suggested todoroki.