**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚12: vOicE aCtOrS?!?˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

As they were starting their daily basis of... Themselfs(? Shoji realized something.

"Guys..."

"Ye?" Asked denki, connecting the tablet.

"If we are parte from an anime... "

"Yeah... "

"Does that mean that..."

"Get to the point" Interrupted tokoyami.

"Does that mean that we have voice actors"

"Ohmygodyouareright"

"Holyshi-"

"WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE"

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO DOES MY VOICE"

"I wonder how bakugou's voice actor normally sounds like... "

"Let's find out"

Kaminari projected the tablet's screen and he googled:

'bnha voice actors'

"Huh, bakugou's voice actor seems pretty chill"

"Yeah, they look weird though, like 3D or something"

"So weird."

"They are cute, look at momo's!"

"Yeah, she's cute"

"Wait, mineta's voice actor is a girl?"

"Holly shoot"

"Omg"

"Can we search for videos of them?"

"Sure" The blond discount Pikachu went to youtube.

As we was searching, Aizawa-Sensei arrived.

"Oh, hello Sensei!"

"How are you Sensei?"

"I'm good. Look, Nezu asked me to tell you guys something about this 'vacations'. "

The students directed their attention to him.

"This whole thing is a method that we have been using for a couple years, the idea was to bring the class closer."

"As your teacher, I know the groups in this class, the idea of all of this, is that you guys can know each other better.

"All of you will most-likely graduate and become the next generation of heroes, so we want you to be able to work with people that you know and that you don't know so well, and that you won't end up fighting in the middle of the night"

He was looking at Bakugou and then at Midoriya.

"I didn't tell you this since the start, to see what you would do with that much information, and since you are kids, I didn't expect much more than this" He said pointing at the projection, where YouTube was open showing videos from their voice actors.

"You might see things, private things, that's why I ask you to not share stuff that seems private"

"I want you to know and to understand what you have in your hands, Heather, your teacher risked a lot to get this tablet"

Uraraka raised her hand.

"But sensei, yesterday we were wondering, why haven't we heard of miss Heather before? Her quirk could be really useful in crimes and murders, she could find out about a lot of stuff!"

"Her quirk is really slow, she has to enter in some kind of state, in order to use her quirk, besides, it's because of her quirk that she works here, she is not safe out there, she has recieved lots of death threats."

"Oh... "

He sighed.

"That was it, remember the purpose of this whole thing"

He started walking away, but he turned and said:

"Be careful, remember that your actions have consequences."

He said as he shot a look to todoroki, iida and deku.

And he left the building.

****

Hey guys :D

If you find any mistakes, let me know, but in a respectful way ;w;

Also, I apologize if there is any random word in Spanish, I have my tablet with Spanish board(with "ñ" and stuff) , because I need that for my assignments. And it just changes words in English into Spanish ;w;

Btw, thank you for reading this and being patient, I know I am kinda slow with updates, but I do what I can with bad wifi, my mom and school :P