Ch.1A- Lo Aa Gaya Hero

Hello All, 

I have many parts of this story written down.. If i get a good response on this chapter then I will post others here too. 

Bundles of love, 

sims

Content Warning: This update is not sexually explicit but has suggestive sentences and notions.

Naina stood at the balcony of her Chachaji's house, her eyes closed as she listened to the traffic of Ahemdabad on the busy Monday afternoon. She had never thought she would be back here to stay longer than a few days after she got married. Yet here she was, soaking the sun but where Naina Aggarwal had spent twenty years of her life happily, Naina Maheshwari was restless within a few hours of leaving her Sameer.

She couldn't get a nibble down her throat because her thoughts only went to Sameer and whether he had woken up on time, had he eaten? Had he been late for his meeting or had he managed to get there on time?

The cordless phone on the table bit at her vision. She had come only this morning at 8 and four hours later, she stood here missing him and wanting to call him. And this man? He had fought with her out of petty jealousy and refused to apologise and now hadn't even bothered to call her on finding out that she had left home angry.

"Shaadi se pehle toh bada Naina mai tumhe kabhi galat nahi samjhoonga. Mai tumse ek minute bhi duur nahi reh sakta. Sab baatein thi. Girlfriend se biwi kya ban gayi, Mr. Buddhuram ko toh fikar hi nahi rahi." Naina grumbled as she walked in to the living room where her chachiji sat on the swing, peeling peas.

Smiling at her, Naina sat on the floor by the swing to join her in the peeling.

"Aur damaadji kaise hai?" Bela chachi asked in her chirpy voice.

"Bandar jaisa.." she mumbled under her breath and then corrected herself "theek hai bas aaj kal kaam mein bahut busy rehta hai Sameer iss liye mujhse kaha ki mai Preeti ki shaadi tak yahan reh kar haath bataun kyonki usne zimmedari li thi na." She rattled off the excuse in a quipped tone. Yes this seemed legible, it would raise no doubts in their minds.

"Chalo acha kiya.Itni yaad aati hai hume tumhari. Shaadi ke baad toh tu ek raat se zyada ruki hi nahi beta aur woh bhi bas pagphere par." Chachiji spoke, causing a thousand memories to shutter through Naina's mind.

<Flashback>

'Naina yeh pagphere zaroori hai kya?' he whined as he nestled closer to her body.

'Sameer yeh ek rasam hai aur hume nibhaani toh padhegi na.' She spoke softly as his fingers started tracing the naked skin of her back for the umpteetnth time that night.

'Lekin abhi abhi tum mujhe milli ho aur abhi tum alag hojaogi. Nahi tum nahi jaogi.' He said in a small voice as his arm grasped at her waist pulling her to him. She shivered against him as he gently set to pepper her shoulder with kisses and sneaky bites.

Within a few hours of being his wife she had discovered that his mouth was incorrigible, it would always deliciously make her a gushing maiden with embroiling nerves. His mischievous tongue always played a game of chase when it came to their delicious kisses; making her melt against him. Her liquid curves flowing to the beat of his hard toned ones.

'Tum ek raat se zyada mat rukna please.Tumhara Sameer tumhare bina reh nahi payega.' Were the last words he formed before his tongue dissolved with the sweet saliva in her mouth and the sounds of their moans filled the room decorated with flowers and rose scented candles.

"Naina beta...kahan kho gayi.' Naina shook herself of out of her blushed up state and focused on reality. "Maine pucha tune unko phone kiya ki nahi unhe aaj shaam bulane ke liye?" Bela chachi reminded her leaving Naina caught up in a pickle. She did not want to bow down this time when there was no fault of hers but what would she say to her family against whom she had fought at one point to marry the very man who she doesn't even want to call. And what would she say to Preeti?The sister who was ready to sacrifice her own self just to get Naina married.Sameer was needed here to take part in organising rituals and yet she couldn'tbring herself to dial his number.

It was at this juncture of her dilemma that the bell rang and Naina hurriedly got up with the basket of peas still in her hands to attend to it.

"Naina beta shayad woh humari nayi bai, Rajo hogi. Usko yeh matar dedena cheelne. Aur tu jaakar Preeti ke saath rasmon ki tayyari dekh."

"Ji chachiji." Naina opened the door and without looking at the visitor handed over the basket of peas only to have a familiar hand gently wrap around her wrist. The throbbing of her pulse awakened under his long fingers made her turn and look into the amused pair of jet black eyes.

"Tum!" She screamed as she looked at her husband, Sameer decked in a black silk shirt (her favourite one on him) and blue jeans. She had really missed him. Today was the first morning she had woken up when she wasn't in his arms and he hadn't tried to get her to take a shower with him. Oof his naughty gaze was deciphering every single curve of hers draped in the pink chiffon saree.

"Mera matlabSameer tumhe toh office mein hona chahiye tha na." Naina spoke in a curt tone trying to wrench her wrist away from his hand only to have him pull at the wrist, her body colliding with his. Spark sizzled through their bodies as he looked into her eyes with that intense desire driven gaze of his.

"Nahi. Maine socha ki yahan meri zyada zaroorat hai toh mai aa gaya." Sameer said, his signature smirk making its way as he winked at her. "Waise, Mrs Maheshwari kya swagat kiya hai mera. Maine socha tha ek pappi milegi magar koi nahi mattar hi sahi." He whispered leaning into her, his face just inches away as he looked at the face he had missed terribly in the past few hours.

"Mr. SameerMaheshwai, tumhe mujhse inn mattar ke alawa kuch nahi milega." She whispered in an angry hushed tone even as a reddened hue overtook her cheeks. Damn flirt of a husband. Why was he wearing black? He is impossible to resist in black.

"Acha? Dekh lenge jaan." His gaze steered to her lips as he bit his own while saying the endearment. That was a code word for them. Him addressing her as 'jaan' meant that no matter where they are or who they are with a searing kiss would be coming for her in the next instant. On numerous occasions, to save themselves the embarrassment they had made lame excuses to leave the gathering for a quick make-out session. His lips were addictive and the more he kissed her, the more she desired them.

Unconsciously her eyes drifted to his mouth. Full, familiar, and delicious. Her lips parted with incandescent longing; waiting to be moulded with his own.

"Toh?" He said, his fingers caressing her bare waist. Damn she shouldn't have worn a saree today. It really messes with the screws of her husband's head.

"Toh kya?" She said,trying to retain her bearings. Don't let him seduce you. Remember how much his words bothered you last night. How painful they were.

"Toh mujhe meri jaan kuch degi?" He asked, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Nahi, Mr. Maheshwari.Kal raat ke baad tumhe kuch nahi milega." She said, giving a light push to his chest and swiftly walking back inside, her hips rolling sassily.

Sameer lightly chuckled running a hand through his hair. "Hayye Mrs. Maheshwari tumhara yeh gussa toh mujh bechare aashiq ki jaan hi lelega. Magar koi nahi mehnat ka fal meetha hota hai aur iss baar toh main apna poora fal vasool karke hi vapas jaunga."

Saying so, Sameer lifted the rucksack onto his shoulder and tightly held the basket of peas in his right hand; he stealthily walked inside his sasural which was to be his home for fifteen days. 

Do comment and vote to show your interest so I know whether to continue this here or not.