Chapter 8-Team JNPR vs Team RWBY

Team JNPR are walking towards Beacon's Courtyard and some girls look at Jaune with lust. Pyhrra notices this and starts to look down. Jaune sees this and holds Pyhrra close to him. This makes Pyhrra smile and look up at Jaune.

The arena is in the Emerald Forest, but students of Beacon will be watching it from the auditorium.

Arena Design

Timeskip to the courtyard

Teams RWBY and JNPR are in a meeting with Ozpin and Goodwitch about the reason and importance of the match.

Ozpin: So to sum up this meeting this match is too show Vale some of it's top teams in Beacon, raise hype for the Vytal Festival, and prepare you all for the type of fighting that will take place in the Vytal Festival. Any questions?

Weiss raises her arm

Ozpin: If I beat Jaune then can he be expelled?

This shocked everyone, except Jaune and Ozpin

Ozpin: No

Weiss: What!? Why Not!?

Ozpin: Because that's not how these matches work. Also Ms. Schnee I will have you make a public apology to Mr. Rogers.

Weiss: WHAT!?!? HELL NO!!!!

Ozpin: Either that or I can expel you for Public defamation.

Weiss: I don't know what your talking about! (Sweatdrop)

Ozpin: Oh, so you and Mr. Winchester didn't slander and lie about Mr. Rogers when he saved Mr. Winchester.

Weiss: Ummmm. Yeahh. (Sweatdrop)

Ozpin: Ms. Schnee if you don't do the public apology you will be banned from not just Beacon but all other academies as well.

Weiss (pissed): Fine!

Ozpin: Now any other questions?

Jaune: Can you stream this too the Arc Household?

Ozpin: I can if that's what you want?

Jaune: It would make me an even happier man.

Ozpin: (chuckle) Ok Mr. Rogers I'll stream it too the Arc Household.

Jaune: Thank You Professor.

Ozpin: Now let's begin with the rules.

Rule 1: Once you run out of Aura your Eliminated. You can win by also capturing the other team's flag and taking it to your base.

Rule 2: If you attack an eliminated opponent then you will be eliminated and suspended.

Rule 3: There will be an hour time limit.

Timeskip to Team JNPR preparing in a locker room right next to their base.

Jaune: Ok everyone here's how how we're going to do this we are going to split up into 2 teams. One for offense and one for defense the offensive team we'll split it up to Ren and Pyhrra as the defensive team seeing that they will most likely send Blake and Yang for offense and have Weiss and Ruby on defense were they will have to deal with Nora and I. Ren use your stealth and new tricks to confuse Blake with her heightened senses, Pyhrra you need to immobilize Yang with the moves I taught you since she uses speed and brute force over technique got it? (They nod) Ok good. Nora you and I will have to deal with Ruby and Weiss, knowing Weiss she will want to try and embarrass me so I can see her targeting me, I will give you some electricity to power you up and deal with her as best as you can while I deal with Ruby, she will either attack me at a long range or a quick strike up close that I will and can deal with. Now everyone ready?