Chapter 10- New Semester

Jaune POV:

Today is the first day of the second semester and My Team and I are sitting in the cafeteria with Yang, Blake, and Ice-Bitch. Then Ruby barges in.

Ruby: GOOOOD MOORRRNNNIINGG Team RWBY...... and team JNPR. Today is the first day of the second semester and I have the schedule for today. First shall be breakfast, then Weiss' Public Apology, then...(interrupted)

Weiss(pissed): I will not be doing that!

???: Well it's either that or you get expelled.

Everyone turned to see Ozpin at the main entrance of the Cafeteria.

Ozpin: Ms. Schnee I fully understand that you have no respect for Mr. Rogers but you do have to make that Public Apology. (Serious Tone) Understood?

Weiss(scared): Y-yes Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Wonderful. Then I shall take my leave.

He then left

I decide to talk to Pyhrra

Me: Hey Pyhrra want to go to the movies later I hear Jurrasic Grimm is popular?

Pyhrra(smiles): I would love to. (Looks down)

I notice this

Me: Pyhrra what's going on?

Pyhrra: Jaune can we speak in private?

I get REALLY nervous but I need to stay calm.

Me: Sure

We then walk right outside the cafeteria.

Me: So what's wrong?

Pyhrra(looks down): J-jaune I heard from some guys talking about me and doing lewd actions to me.... a-and some w-were talking about doing them to me without my consent.

I then noticeably twitch my eye at this because who ever said this is a dead man. DEAD FUCKING MEAT!!

Me: Pyhrra nobody will EVER do anything to you got that?

Pyhrra(smiles): Thank You Jaune. Thank You So Much.

We hug then I hear a camera sound with my enhanced senses and see a bunch of guys taking pictures of Pyhrra without her noticing. BUT I DID!

Me: Pyhrra head to Nora and Ren. And make sure to tell them as well I'm gonna get rid of the problem. It won't take long so don't miss me too much. (Kiss her cheek)

Pyhrra(blushes): Ok Jaune. I love you.

Me: No problem Babe.

She heads to the cafeteria while I spot a group of guys who are well known for being perverts and disgusting heading to the elevator. I head in with them. I say.

Me: Before We get started does anyone want get out.

Then the fight happens.

Note: THIS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE.

Me: Well that was easy.

The elevator opens up to a really pissed Goodwitch. Well Fuck.

Goodwitch(pissed): Mr. Rogers you better have a good explanation when I send you to Professor Ozpin.

Me: Understood Ms. Goodwitch.

I then have to talk to Ozpin about this. I told him about how these guys were massive perverts and could sexually harrass girls he understood. He even said that if there is more talk about them saying such things about Pyhrra then they would be suspended, have to pay a fine, and do community service.

Me: Thank You for listening Professor.

Ozpin: It's no problem Mr. Rogers. Thank You for telling me this.

I then head back to my dorm to see Pyhrra laying on the bed sort of scared until she saw me.

Pyhrra: Jaune I-I almost got into another fight with Weiss.

Me: Understandable.

Ok that's it for now. I know it's short but I got to work on another story. Malereader x Yang and I just posted it. See Ya.