Chapter 11 The Big Apology

Today is the day. Weiss Schnee will have to make a Public Apology. Today she will have to swallow her pride and apologize.

Jaune POV:

We are all in the Auditorium. Weiss is glaring daggers at me. Pyhrra is glaring daggers at her. And Ren looks unfazed. I wanna just get this over with. Why you ask because I'm going to be hanging out with my team today. Especially Pyhrra, she for some reason seems to hate Weiss more and more as time passes by. Ozpin then gets on the stage.

Ozpin: Hello Everyone. Today Weiss Schnee will make her public apology to fellow student Jaune Rogers. With that said Ms. Schnee will you please come up here.

Weiss POV:

I can't believe I have to do this. I mean he's a failure and a nobody, and I'm having to apologize to him. It's bullshit. Let's get this over with, Cardin and I will hangout today at the park.

Me: Hello fellow students and staff members of Beacon Academy. I am here to make a formal Apology to the Former Jaune Arc, now known as Jaune Rogers. An an Apology about our past transgressions and the crime of slander and public defamation. For lying publicly about how Mr. Rogers saved a fellow student in the Forest of Forever Falls.

Ozpin: Well then Ms. Schnee that shall be all.

Cardin: Let's go Weiss.

Ozpin: Oh I almost forgot. Mr. Winchester your father wanted me to tell you that if you don't pay the fine and have an Apology ready for Mr. Rogers by next week he shall take you out of the school.

I look to see the waste of space Jaune. And he's smiling. SMILING!? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!? MY BOYFRIEND COULD GET EXPELLED AND HE'S SMILING!?!?

Me: JAUNE YOUR SMILING!?!? MY BOYFRIEND COULD BE EXPELLED AND YOUR SMILING!?!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?

Jaune: Well I don't care ab....(interrupted)

Me: WELL NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!!!

Pyhrra(pissed): SHUT UP WEISS!! ALL YOU'VE BEEN TO JAUNE IS AN ANNOYING WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY!! SO JUST LEAVE US ALONE!! IT WSS CARDIN'S FAULT FOR JAUNE LEAVING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Jaune POV:

Ok this is getting serious I need to stop this.

Me: Calm down Pyhrra. Let's go, she doesn't matter right now.

Weiss: I DON'T MATTER HUH YOU USELESS WEAK NOBODY!?

Me(very calm): Yeah, you really don't.

Pyhrra calms down and giggles from that comment.

Someone in the background: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Me: Let's go Pyhrra. Nora Ren let's go as well.

We all leave.

Ruby POV:

Well that just happened. Why does Weiss hate Jaune so much?

Yang POV:

I don't think I've seen Pyhrra that pissed.

Blake POV:

Why is everyone yelling?

Weiss POV:

I swear if it's the last thing I ever do I'm going to kill you Jaune.

Nora Pov:

I want Ice-Cream.

Ren POV:

That was unexpected. I hope Weiss can get a hold of herself.

Pyhrra POV:

Just leave us alone Weiss.