Chapter 9-Family Reunion

Wow what could this chapter be about?

Jaune POV:

Me: That was amazing.

Pyhrra: Really?

Me: Yeah!

???: Jaune!?

I turn around and I see my Twin Sister Jane with a mixture of emotions

Jane: Where Have You Been!?

Me: None of your business

Jane was the only sister to support their Father's decision in disowning Jaune

Jane: So that's the first thing you say to me after you ran away!

Me: If you and 'Father' didn't disown me than I wouldn't have left in the first place!

She looks shocked that I yelled at her. At this point enough is enough I promised this day to Pyhrra and I'll be dammed if Jane gets in the way.

Me: Come on Pyhrra I promised to be with you today so let's go.

Pyhrra: Ok Jau....(interrupted)

Jane(pissed): DON'T YOU IGNORE ME JAUNE!! AND YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER YOU SLUT!!

BLOOPER:

I am calm. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?!?

BLOOPER END

I gave a death glare to Jane and told Pyhrra

Me: Hey Pyhrra you mind waiting at that cafe over there?

Pyhrra: No I'm staying with you.

Me: Ok Pyhrra, but please understand that what I'm about to do is because of my sister.

Me(Red Alert Pissed): Ahem Jane DON'T. YOU. DARE. CALL. PYHRRA. A SLUT!

She looks scared and I calm down a little.

Me: Jane you and Father left me. Tell Mom and the others that if they want to talk to me all they have to do is call me.

????: What about if we're already here?

I turn around and see my Mother, Father(dickhead), and Saphron.

No-one's POV:

The moment is tense with Jaune sending death glares to his Father.

Pyhrra(visibly pissed): Jaune is this your Father?

Jaune: Yeah, it's my 'Pa'. (Pa with sarcasm)

Jaune's dad is now named Nathan to make my job easier.

Nathan Arc: Well the long lost Arc Returns.

Jaune(smirks): Oh well I guess you guys haven't heard the news then because my name is now Jaune Steve Rogers.

Nathan Arc: You changed your name!? You somehow became more of a failu...(interrupted by a slap)

Jaune's Mother is named Jessica Arc for convenience to me.

Jessica Arc(slaps Nathan): I can't believe you disowned him (looks to Jaune) and Jaune (slaps Jaune) WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR FAMILY!? WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!!

Jaune: Ok well when I was expelled I fled to the Emerald Forest and I had some adventures, but that's for another time. (Looks to Pyhrra) Come on Pyhrra I promised that I would spend the day with you.

Pyhrra(smiles): Ok Jaune

Jaune and Pyhrra then try to leave until Nathan tries to grab Pyhrra's arm only for Jaune to grab his arm and twist it.