Chapter 12-Love like No Other

No-One's POV:

Jaune and Pyhrra are in their Dorm and Jaune are sitting on their bed. Jaune is comforting Pyhrra and she is pissed and finally decided to melt into the hug and then they just cuddled up.

Jaune: Hey Pyhrra you want to head out with Nora and Ren now?

Pyhrra: Yeah, let's get away from Beacon for a little bit.

Jaune: Ok Pyhrra. 

Ren and Nora come in the dorm.

Ren: Hey Jaune we'll meet you at the bullhead dock.

Nora: Yeah let's get ice cream, ooh ooh ooh wait let's get syrup, wait why not both!? Let's get a PUPPY!!

Jaune and Ren: Uhhhhhh.

Pyhrra: Suuuurrrrrreeeeee.

Nora: YAY!!!!!

Jaune: Ok Pyhrra let's go.

Pyhrra: Yeah. See you guys there.

Ren: See ya.

Jaune and Pyhrra then head to the Docks. On the way there they get some stares and looks of fear.

Jaune: Pyhrra. *looks at you* I'm by your side. Don't worry about them all.

Pyhrra: Thanks Jaune.

Jaune(smirks and pulls her closer): Anytime babe.

Pyhrra POV:

I don't ever want to leave Jaune's side. EVER!

Me: Jaune, do you think I'm pretty?

Jaune: Prettiest Girl in the World.

Jaune: Pyhrra are you ok?

Me: I-I'm scared that I'll lose you.

Jaune then pulls me into a passionate kiss and I melt into it. We part and I look into his eyes.

Jaune: What reason would I have to ever leave you.

Me: Well girls at the school always stare at you.

Jaune: And would you like to know who I look at? You. (Kisses me)

I can't stop myself at this point I pull him into the most passionate kiss I'll ever have.

Jaune: Wow

I smash my lips into his again. This feeling makes me forget about about everything else.

Me: Jaune I don't know what I did to deserve someone as perfect as you.

Jaune: Pyhrra, you were and are the reason I continue through life. You are my everything, my fire, my world.

He kisses my passionately.

Jaune: Pyhrra when the time is right I'm gonna get on one knee and I'm gonna propose to you. The person who I'd move mountains for, the woman of my dreams, the fire that survives a snowstorm.

Me(tears up and smiles): R-really? You want to marry me?

Jaune: When the time is right. Absolutely.

Me: I love you Jaune.

Jaune: And you know I'll love you all the way through.