Chapter 10

Yuri's POV

      No detention class today so now i can go to school peacefully. I saw Tiffany waved at me. Yeah she looks happy as usual. As i want to enter the cafe, i saw Krystal who gave me that disgust look. Wtf? why she looks so ugly day by day? she thought that she was the prettiest girl at school who had a lot of attention from guys ew just please. One step closer to the door then a pail of water fell from the top. Holy shit! My mouth was opened widely plus im wet! My whole uniform! Ughhh! "WHO DID THIS?! ADMIT NOW!" I yelled. Then Luna ran towards me.

"Oh god what happened to you?"

"R u blind?! Don't u see that my whole uniform is wet!" I shouted.

"Ahhhh come on i have a uniform in my locker." She said as she pulled my hand.

Tiffany followed us from behind.

          "How can this happened? How dare who did this to you" Tiffany said.

"Huh! I think i know. It must be her!" I said  as i punched the locker.

"Hey calm down....what if anyone else?" Tiffany replied.

" She's my one and only enemy in this world. I shud give her a lesson. Just wait and see!" I responded.

"What are u going to do?" She asked.

"Something worse than this...and we are not going to see her face anymore. I can live peacefully if she's gone" i said. It feels like a ghost enter my body and force me to keep going with my crazy plan.

"Err.....are u sure? it seems not a good idea." Luna started to speak.

"shut up. I don't need ur help. Just give me the uniform and leave."

Kai's POV

         As i entered the cafe, i heard someone yelled. And i guess it was Yuri. I saw she was wet? What happened to her? Did she swim or? Probably she looks like a ghost.

I don't want to know what happened so i went to the cashier and ordered my fav drink.

             In class..... Miss Irene was not coming so PARTY! I took of my iPad and play some games and listen to music. Then yuri entered the class. I can't describe her face but it looks like a lion who searching for someone to eat. Yeah it was scary. But i don't give a damn.

"Don't try to make me angry or kill of you one by one. If i know any of you try to mess with me you are dead." She began to speak. Wow...... i don't think it was her.

Nobody said a word.

She sat on her place. Something was wrong. I never saw her angry like this. Maybe it was because of the incident. Yeah i heard they talked bout how the incident happened. Poor her but sometimes i think she deserves to be treat like that. Lol im so mean.

Yuri's POV

         I need to take a revenge on her. I decided to meet Kevin. That guy who confessed to me before but i reject. Yeah he just not my type. I hope he can help me with my plan.

Fortunately, i saw him at the cafe.

"Dude are u free?" I greeted.

He looks surprised. "Hm hi sunbae. Yeah im free why?"

"Can we go to somewhere else? We need to talk" i replied.

He nodded.

          At the basement...

"So what are we going to talk about?" He began asking.

"Hm idk how to start but i think it's a bad thing....but i just have u who can help me" i replied as i scratch my head that not even itchy.

"it seems a bad thing? I wonder what....just tell me. Perhaps i can help u" he replied as he gave me a smile.

"Okay lemme straight to the point. I want u to kidnap someone." i said nervously.

"What?! U serious? It's such a crime ya know but who?" He replied as he choked.

"Im a serious person so please if u don't want to help me never mind. I will find another way" i said with a serious tone.

"uhm i didn't say that i dun want to help you.....but...okay fine. But tell me who?" He asked.

"A bitch named Jung Soo Jung. U know her?" I responded.

P/s: im not hating Krystal okay don't misunderstanding.

"Oh.....yeah everyone knows her. She's quite popular so that's why...."

"stop praising her okay! Want to help me or not?" I yelled.

"Okay okay im sorry...it's kinda hard but don't worry i'll try.." he said.

"Make sure it's working. I want her tomorrow."

"Not promise but i'll do my best. Anyway if i get caught i want u to take the blame. Will u?" He asked.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure nobody knows bout this." I whispered.

" alright. So deal?"

"DEAL"

                THE GAME HAS BEGUN.

Author's note

Sorry for the short update. Still have school tomorrow so i need to sleep early T.T keep voting~ goodnight!