Chapter 13

Kai's POV

     I drover her home last night. I was hoping she gonna be alright on the next day. I went to her house since she didn't came to school. I pressed the doorbell and a woman came out. "Is that her mom?" I thought. She opened the gate and asked "who r u looking for?". She was polite and nice. "Im Kai. Yuri's friend. Is she inside?". I replied. She looks kinda shocked. "Oh..she's inside but sorry. She don't wanna meet anybody for this moment." She said as she wants to close the gate. "Uhm wait. R u her mom?" I asked curiously. "No im not. Im just a maid for Kwon's family." She responded. "Wait a minute..did u just said 'Kwon's family'?" I asked. "Yes. How can u don't know since u study at Kwon's school?". She said.

So that's mean yuri is mrs Kwon's daughter as well? Why i don't even noticed? "Excuse me,sir. R u okay?" She taped my shoulder.  Imma little bit shocked. "Huh? Yeah im okay..but i really want to meet her pls T.T" i begged. "Im sorry sir. She's really don't want people to bother her right now. U can come again next time." She responded.

"Hm Kai? Is that u?" A female voice called my name. It was Luna. "What's she doing here? " i thought. "Ah yeah it's me. How can you..." she cut off. "I'll explain later. Let's come inside." She invites me. That woman tries to stop me but Luna added "it's okay mom. Don't worry".

"This woman is her mom? And they're living here too?" Many thoughts on my mind. I followed Luna and went inside the house. I gotta admit that her house was so huge. The decorations was perfect. "Have a sit. I'll make u a drink". Luna said as she walked to the kitchen. "Okay thanks." I replied as my eyes caught the table that full of family photos.

     I took a look at the one of the photo. I saw Yuri,her parents and a guy next to Yuri. I wondered who was that. He resembles Yuri. Did she had another sibling? "Hey kai...what r u doing there? Let's drink" Luna came out from the kitchen. I brought the frame along with me and sat on the sofa. "YAH! How dare u touch the stuffs in this house?!" She said as she took the frame photo from my hand. "I..im sorry..i just wanna know who's the guy standing next to Yuri?" I pointed at the picture. She let out the big sigh. " it was her brother. Kwon Yujoon (not Yuri's real brotha okay)". She replied  as her face turned gloomy. "Seriously? Where's he?" I asked her. "He..he died. If u wanna know, Krystal was the one who hit him." She responded. My eyes was open widely. I can't believe what i heard just now. "Okay...i just...can u pls tell what's exactly happen? And how can that happen?" I looked at her and waiting for the answer.

"Lemme tell u the truth." She began.

Flashback

  "Yah! I never like you to be his gf! U don't deserve to be with my oppa!" Yuri yelled. "U know what? I also hate u but not ur oppa. U have no right to stop me to love him. U can't!" Krystal yelled back. Krystal and Yuri always fighting with each other. They never can get along. And one day......

      "Luna, what should i do to stop Yuri? She's too much! I can't stand anymore". Krystal asked. "U know what? Sometimes we need to sacrifice for something that we love. Everything happens for some reason. You get what i mean?". I responded. "What do u mean? Does we need to break up?" Krystal asked. I nodded and felt guilty at the same time. "No! I had crush on him since 3 years ago and now he's mine. Just because of his stupid sister, i need to end up this relationship? For what?!" Krystal yelled.

"I know it's hard but...." she cut off "u r not even helping!" Krystal yelled and walked away.

        I afraid if something bad happened to her. So i followed her from behind. She drove meanwhile i took a cab and continued to follow her.

         As i was staring outside the window, i saw a figured want to across the road. But i don't saw the person clearly cuz it was raining heavily. Then, i heard people honking. "Something happen outside. Let me check" the taxi driver said as he walked outside.

         10 minutes later, he came back. "It's an accident!" He said while gasping. I looked outside and saw Krystal. Did Krystal hit someone? I opened the door and walked towards her. I was so shocked when saw a dead bosy laid on Yuri's lap. It was her brother. "What u have done?!! Oppa!! Wake up! Don't leave me!" Yuri yelled as she cried. Krystal was unspeakable. She kneeled down. I calmed her. She cried. Then, ambulance came and brought Yujoon to hospital.

         Kwon and Jung family came to hospital. "Why r u here?! How dare u show ur face again in front of me?!!" Yuri yelled at Krystal. "Im...im sorry..i didn't meant to..." before she could continue her words,Yuri cut off "u kill him! Go away!!"
"Yuri stop! Be patient dear..stop fighting. Let's pray for your oppa". Mrs kwon tried to calm her. "We're sorry for what happen to Yujoon." Mrs Jung apologies. "We know it was an accident..." Mr kwon added. Then, doctor came out from the surgery room. "How's my son?" Mrs kwon asked. The doctor looks sad. "I'm sorry..we couldn't save him..god loves him more" the doctor explained. Everyone was shocked. I saw Mrs Kwon cried. "I'm sorry again..." Mr jung and Mr Kwon hugged each other.

         Yuri ran towards Krystal and strangled her. "U killed my oppa! And now i'll kill you!!" Yuri yelled. Mrs kwon tried to pull Yuri. I helped her to stop Yuri from killing Krystal. Fortunately, Mrs Kwon successful pulled her hand and said "Luna, bring her home now!" Mrs kwon ordered me. "Let me kill her! U'll pay for this!" Yuri said as she cried. I used my strength to pull her arms and brought her home.
End of flasback
       "Since the incident, she changed 360°. She's not the old Yuri. She used to be the happiest and kind girl. Not like now. She's always mad in everything. No one can change her." Luna added. I just stay silence. Then, i began to talk. "I'll try to help her. Thanks for telling me the truth. But before i go home, can i meet her for awhile? Just 2 minutes...pls?"

"Okay...come with me". She replied as i followed her to Yuri's bedroom. Luna knocks the door twice. "Yuri, someone wanna meet u for awhile." No response. I gave her 'let me try' look. I knocked and called her "Yuri-ah. . It's me Kai. I really wanna talk to u." Still no response. I decided to open the door instead. It was unlocked. I entered her room and saw she sat on the chair. I guess she was pensive?

"Hm....Yuri-ah...can..we talk?" I stammered.  I heard her sobbing. I sat in front of her and stared her face. She turned her body facing me. "Hey..why r u crying???" I asked curiously.

She stared at me with her gloomy face. I'm...I'm  not strong to face all of this alone...." she cried. Without hesitation, i hugged her and comfort her. "You're not alone..im here and always here with you.." i said. "I lost my oppa...only he can understands me even my parents can't." She replied while sobbing on my chest.

"I'll always here for you. I promise."