Festival

No ones POV

Kirishima went to (y/n)'s dorm, he knocked on the door . (Y/n) quickly walked to the door and opened it, she smiled when she seen her boyfriend Kirishima. "Mmmm how may I help you?" She asked while wrapping her arms around Kirishima. "I am taking you somewhere and I want you to wear this." He said as he held out a small light blue bag. (Y/n) looked at him suspiciously and slowly took the bag. "Where are we going?" She asked. "That is for me to know and for you to find out."  (Y/n) growled and walked into her dorm, leaving the door open. Kirishima walked into the room closing the door behind him. (Y/n) walked into the bathroom and came out a couple minutes later, she looked at Kirishima and walked over to him. "Why a dress?" She asked said boy. "Cause it looks good on you. Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah I'm ready."

Time skip

Kirishima and (y/n) made it to their location. It was a big field filled with stores and games, there was music playing and there was color everywhere. "Kiri What is this?" (Y/n) asked. "It's a color festival." He replied as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. The two kids walked into the festival and got some food first. While walking around (y/n) seen a sign that said 'color wars'. (Y/n) grabbed Kirishima's hand and started dragging him to the color war. When they went into the war zone an employee came to them ant told them their color. (Y/n) was green and Kirishima was purple. The two went to the opposite sides of the war zone. The employee counted down from three and when she reached one the couple started throwing color balloons and hid behind wooden sheets.

Time skip

(Y/n) won the war, considering that Kirishima had more green on him then (y/n) had purple on her. They walked around some more and got ice cream and Kirishima bought (y/n) some things like a pair of neon wings, a hoodie that they booth tie died together, and a light up flower crown. When they were walking back to the dorms Kirishima wrapped his arms around (y/n) "did you have fun?" He asked. "Yeah I had a lot of fun. Thank you for taking me to that festival." She replied.

Time skip

Kirishima walked into (y/n)'s dorm right behind said girl. Kirishima grabbed (y/n)'s waist from behind and he jumped onto the bed, he nuzzled his face into her neck and planted little kisses on her neck. "Kiri, I'm tired." She mumbled. Kirishima stopped kissing her neck and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around them. "Good night baby." Kirishima said and they both went to sleep.