Dragon

Bakugo's POV

I was walking through the woods with my dragon, Kirishima. We were both talking and joking around. I heard ruffling, I quickly stopped and jumped into a tree with Kirishima following close behind. "What's wr-" "shh." I snapped at him. We both watched, me in concentration, and him in confusion. We both stiffened as we seen a girl who looked panicked, she had on a thin blue flower crown that had small diamonds of many different colors. Someone grabbed her arm, in that moment she closed her eyes shut and I seen small slits in her neck move rapidly. I heard nothing, but Kirishima groaned. I looked over and his pupils turned to slits and he jumped down, I grabbed his arms. "What the hell stop?!" I yelled. Kirishima grabbed my hands and shoved them off of him. "STOP! YOU ARE MY DRAGON AND I AM ORDERING YOU TO STOP!" I yelled as I jumped on top of him and pinned him down. Kirishima struggles then turned into a dragon, I flew off of him and he attacked the men around the girl. He slashed at one and he bit the other. Kirishima turned back to human and he bowed on his knees in front of the girl. "Oh god I-please get to your f-feet." The girl stuttered out as she shied away. "What the hell did you do to my dragon?!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm and shoved her back. Kirishima pushes me back and stood between us. "Don't touch her." He snapped at me. The girl snapped and Kirishima went back to normal. He slowly turned around with a slightly scared expression. "I'm so so sorry for him! I-I'm his dragon and he is always like this I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" Kirishima got on his hands and knees. "It's fine. P-please just-just to you feet sir." She said quietly. "Y-yes ma'am." Kirishima said as he jolted up. "Who the hell is she?" I asked as I pulled Kirishima back. "She's a dragon. She's a princess." Kirishima responded with a small blush.

Kirishima's POV

I've never seen a princess, she's really cute. "Yeah well princess or not, you took my dragon. How did you do that?" Bakugo angrily said. "S-SORRY! I-I didn't know he was yours!" She yelled, clearly intimidated. "Yeah well that still doesn't answer how." Bakugo was clearly annoyed at her. "E-every dragon is born with the ability to call others for help. If it's not a royal dragon, you have the ability to decline the call for help. If it's a royal dragon, no dragon can resist the sound and will fight to protect regardless of their masters orders." She said quickly. I put my arm on Bakugo's shoulder and smiled at him. "What's your name?" I asked kindly. "(Y/n). And you?" She asked. "I'm Kirishima, and that's my master, Bakugo." I replied with a confident smile. "Pleasure to meet you." (Y/n) said with a small smile. "If your a princess, that makes you really strong, right?" Bakugo asked with a smirk. "I-uhh yeah." (Y/n) answered confused. "I challenge you. You know the rules, I win you're mine, you win you're free." Bakugo said as he grabbed his sword. "I can't, I ca-." Bakugo jumped and knocked her down. "What to scared?" All the fear and shyness in (y/n)'s face left as she pushed him off of her. "In your dreams. Challenge excepted. But I'm a royal, the rules are different. If I win I get your dragon." (Y/n) said with a smirk. "What?!" Bakugo yelled. "It's true. It's a dragon law, you lose against a royal they have the right to take your dragon." I said quietly. "Fine!" Bakugo yelled. "Let's fight!" I looked between both of them, scared of the outcome of this battle. "Ready?" Both got in a fighting stance. "Fight!" As soon as I yelled fight, (y/n) jumped into action, leaving Bakugo confused and stunned.
The fight has gone on for an hour, Bakugo is clearly tired and (y/n) is still hitting him. Bakugo was hit to the ground, (y/n) was on top of him making it impossible for Bakugo to stand back up. "(Y/n) wins." I said quietly and I quickly backed away in fear of what Bakugo would do. I heard nothing, I slowly stood back up and seen Bakugo and (y/n) shaking hands. "What's going on?" I asked. "We made a deal." Bakugo said. "I don't belong to him and he keeps you, but in return I get to tag along with you guys whenever I want." (Y/n) said with a cute smile. A blush crept its way to my face as (y/n) waved at Bakugo and walked over to me. What she did both shocked me and confused me. (Y/n) got on her hands and knees in a deep bow, to me. "Thank you so much for saving me Kiri." She said as she stood up. (Y/n) reached for one of the crystals on her crown and she made it into a necklace to put around my neck. "Dragons will recognize you as a royal guard." She said as she bowed again. When (y/n) stood back up she kissed my cheek and her wings shot out of her back. " by cutie." She said as she flew off.

It's baaaaadddddd well have my crappy excuse of a one shot. You can request what ever, that's always open. Have my favorite picture of Kiribaby to make up for it

 Have my favorite picture of Kiribaby to make up for it

Love you byeeee💕