Blush

Kirishima's POV

Everyone was sitting in the common room, well except for one person. (Y/n).  I continued to look around for her, but with no luck.
I felt two arms around my chest from behind. I looked up and seen (y/n) leaning over me and hugging me. "Hello." She said with a smile. "H-hi." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up. (Y/n) let go of me and walked around and sat next to me on the couch. I looked down on her and I felt my whole face erupt into flames as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "How was your day?" She asked, not looking up. "I-it was good. Yours?" I asked back. "It was ok." She responded. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around my body and she snuggled into me more. "It's cold out here." She whispered and I looked down at her curled into a ball. I reached for my jacket on the couch and I draped it over her. (Y/n) jumped at the feeling and she looked up at me. "Thanks Kiri." She said with a small smile. I smiled back and quickly whipped my head up to hide my blush. (Y/n) played a video on her phone and she held it so both of us can see it. We were in the middle of the fifth video, (y/n)'s hand fell down flat. I looked down to see her sleeping. I blushed and looked up. As I looked up I made eye contact with Mina. She smirked and walked closer, poking my side in a teasing way. "I don't know what to do." I whispered. "Bring her to her room." Mina said with a smile. "I-" Mina raised an eyebrow. "Ok." I said as I slowly wrapped my arms around (y/n) to pick her up. I stood up and I felt (y/n) wrap her arms around my neck and she buried her face from view. I slowly walked up the stairs. As I was walking up the stairs I passed kaminari. He stopped and looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I continued walking. I made it to (y/n)'s room and I opened the door. I tried to put her down in her bed, but she wrapped her arms around me tighter. I felt her smile and then she pulled me down so I was laying with her. "Stay." She said as she snuggled into me. "O-okay." I said as I slowly relaxed.
I woke up and (y/n) and I were both facing each other, I had my arms around her and she was curled into a ball. I smiled and leaned closer to her. "You have a cute smile." She whispered as she opened one eye. I felt my cheeks burn red. (Y/n) kissed my nose then she sat up and quickly snatched the blanket off of my body and she ran to the door. I jolted up and ran after her. (Y/n) started running down the hall. I caught up and picked her up off the ground. I spun around and fell backwards on my back. "Ow." I said as I sat up and rubbed my back. I looked up and seen Mina stifling a laugh. I looked at (y/n) and quickly scooted back out from under her. She was straddling me. I covered my face with my hand. "S-so-Sorry." I said quietly and (y/n) stood up and helped me up and she draped the blanket back over me and smiled.

I was in the common room with the Baku squad. I was trying to keep my hair out of my face, but it kept flopping down. I felt someone's hands in my hair. I looked up and blushed as (y/n) was playing with my hair. She was brushing it up with her fingers. (Y/n) removed one hand and I felt something soft touch my head. "What are you doing?" I asked as I felt her tie a knot. "Tying your hair up so it doesn't bother you anymore." She said and she pat my head and walked away.
A while later (y/n) came back over and she had a plate in her hands. (Y/n) walked around and handed everyone cookies. As (y/n) was walking back to the kitchen, I watched her walk back with a small blush on my face. I felt a strong gust of wind push me off the couch and it was pushing me towards (y/n). "Hello." (Y/n) said as the wind stopped and we were both in the kitchen. "Hi." I said quietly. (Y/n) turned around and gently kissed me. My eyes widen and I looked down at her for a second. I closed my eyes and she pulled away. "Hello." I said again and (y/n) giggled and walked out of the kitchen.

Hello guys. I'm back. Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, but I'm back now. Hope you like it
Love you guys💕💕