Scared

(Your POV)

Kirishima and I were fighting a bunch of villains. No pro heroes were here yet and we were by ourselves. I ran a off after one of them and I knocked him out. When I got back to Kirishima, he looked mad. Like really mad, furious almost. He started ruthlessly attacking the villains in front of him. There was a civilian over by the wall, blinded in his anger, Kirishima started to go for the civilian. I ran over and blocked the kid from Kiri. Kiri threw a punch to the side of my face with a hardened fist and I fell to the ground with blood coming out of my cheek. He was attacking the kid, like the kid was a villain. "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPIT!" I screamed with tears in my eyes as I tried to pry him away from the little kid. Kirishima pushes me away and I fell to the ground again. I got up and ran between Kiri and the boy. "Go run sweetheart. I'm so sorry." I said quickly. As the boy ran, Kirishima started to attack me. He punched me in the stomach and he wrapped his hands around my throat. I struggled against him for a second then realized he isn't going to stop. I pulled my fist back and punched as hard as I could right at Kirishima's chin. I know that's his weak spot. Kirishima let go of me and his skin softened as he flipped backwards onto the ground. I was breathing heavily, from both relief and fear. I looked at Kirishima closely and started to crawl towards him. I looked at his neck and seen a small dart in his neck. I pulled it out and looked at it closely. As I was examining it, Kirishima started to get up. I scoot back a little as he sat up. "Uhh hey what happened? You ok?" He asked as he stood up and reached for my hand. I scoot back in fear and he looked confused. "What's wrong? Why are you so scared?" He asked as he stepped closer. I scoot farther away from him as more tears fell from my eyes. "Hey." Kirishima said. He started to take a step. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" It was the boy I had just saved. He ran in front of me and shielded me from Kiri, just like I did to him. "What the hell is goin on?!" Kirishima yelled, confused. I heard fast footsteps and loud sirens. I looked back and seen hero's and police. "(H/n) are you ok?" All Might asked as he helped me up. "How about you Red Riot?" All Might asked. "He attacked us! He was fighting villains and then he started to attack me and she protected me. He tried to kill her!" The boy yelled, he was still standing between Kirishima and me. "Is this true?" All Might whispered to me. I shook my head yes. All Might made a gesture to the police and one of them came over and put Kirishima in handcuffs. As they were walking away All Might looked down at me. "Tell me everything." He said very sternly.

I told him everything and I gave him the dart that was in Kirishima's neck. All Might gave it to a lab and it will take them 2 days to get the results of what was in the dart. Until they get the results, Kirishima is being held in juvenile prison.

I was sitting in the common room and All Might came in and put his hand on my shoulder. "Come on kid, we gotta go." He said and I got up and followed him.
We went to the place Kiri was at and we went into a private room. It had a table and three chairs around it. Kirishima was already there and there was an officer in the corner. I sat down and Kiri and I made eye contact. He looked sorry. All Might sat down and the door opened again, a man in a lab coat walked in holding a folder. "Hello All Might sir, and Ms.(l/n). I see your recovery is doing well." The man said calmly. "As you probably already guessed we have the results from the dart you found." The man walked over to the table and handed me the folder. "What dart?" Kirishima asked quietly in a raspy voice. "After I hit you, I found a dart in your neck." I said in a monotone voice. "It looks like the liquid inside, made you I crazy. It doesn't have a name?" I asked as I looked at the man. "No. It is a new substance, most likely made from somebody's quirk. We have no name, there is no DNA in the liquid and it is untraceable as far as we know." He said. "I'm sorry what the hell are you talking about?" Kirishima said and he started to stand up to look at the folder, but the officer quickly shoved him back into the seat. I looked up at Kiri and sighed. "We were both fighting villains and I followed one of them. When I came back to you, you were ruthlessly attacking the villains. And you attached a boy, who was innocent. I protected the boy and told him to run. Your attention was on me and you attack me and tried to choke me to death. I punched you in the chin and found a dart in your neck which had a liquid in it that made you attack anything and everything in front of you." I explained. "I-I'm sorry." Kiri said quietly. "So. I did that to you?" He asked in a shaky voice as he pointed at my injuries. "Yeah." I blankly stated. Tears fell from Kirishima's eyes and he tried to wipe them away but they kept coming. "It is up to you whether he serves his sentence in prison or if he is released from all charges." The officer said as he was standing right next to Kiri, holding the keys. "What kind of decision is that!? Of course he is going to be released, he had no control over what he was doing! You idiot." I said as I snatched the key from the officers hand and I grabbed Kirishima's wrist and uncuffed him. "Thank you and bye." I said as I dragged Kirishima out of that place.

"I umm I'm really sorry." Kiri said in a small and soft voice. "It's ok." I said, as I slowed down and held his hand instead of his wrist. "But I-" I cut him off. "I said it's ok now stop blaming yourself." I said rather harshly. "Sorry." Kiri said in a very quiet voice.